Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transport Help Needed!!! Please Read!!!

Transport Help Needed!!! Please Read!!!

Hi, I really want to adopt K&L's foster kitten Pearl but I need some help with her transport. I live in Northern California and she lives in Glendale Arizona near the Phoenix area. Pearl is supposed to go to pet fair this Saturday and the spots are very hard to get so I need to know asap if some one will be able to help me or not. She doesn't need to be transported this Saturday but I need to know if this will be possible so I can let Lisa know that I'm definitely going to be able to adopt Pearl. I'm also going to be taking some time off from Aug.22nd-Aug.31st so I'd more available during this time to meet up with some one to help with the transport. Thanks in advance.

Here's baby Pearl.

I'll also look into flights but they may be too expensive for me. Is any one familiar with transporting animals by flying?

I'd help but I'm 3,000 miles away. Good luck, Pearl looks like a gem! (Sorry, couldn't help myself.)

I so wish I could help!

Good luck!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I'm planning on visiting Kelly sometime this month, so if someone can get Pearl to Kelly's area, I'd be able to bring her back up to northern CA.

**hugs**

Originally posted by wolflady
    I'm planning on visiting Kelly sometime this month, so if someone can get Pearl to Kelly's area, I'd be able to bring her back up to northern CA.

**hugs**
    Where's Kelly's area?
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Calabasas CA
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Thanks so much Karen. I sure hope that we'll be able to work something out. I really want to be able to adopt this little girl.

Anyone hear of this:
    http://www.pro-pet-transports.com/
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Oh Tracey, I do hope you'll be able to get Pearl a transport. Best of luck!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I've never transported an animal before so if anyone has any suggestions, it would help! Thanks

Where abouts in Northern California are you? I live in Carson City, Nevada and would be able to take a leg from there (or south of there if I had too, so long as it was on a weekend ) to just about anyplace in Northern CA. I've got a car with great gas mileage and would be very willing to help! I'd just need a few days warning, thats all.

PM me if you want to. I'd really love to help!

*Edit* I just saw that you live in Santa Clara (helps if I looked at your profile huh lol). That is a very do-able drive for me from here. I don't know how far south I'd be able to go though to pick up.

WE HAVE FAITH,IN THE CAT LOVERS,ON PET TALK,IF THERE IS A WAY,THAT PEARL,CAN GET HER FURR EVER HOME,YOU WILL BE,THE ONES,TO FIND A WAY!!!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

If it needs to be done, it can be done here. These people are amazing!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Thanks everyone. If no one will be able to transport Pearl from Glendale, AZ to Calabasas, CA then I think that the link that Lisa gave about Pet Pro transports sounds like it may be the way to go. It looks like it's a little over 400 miles from Glendale to Calabasas and it would take at least 6 hours to drive.

If only this were a few weeks ago! Then we could have taken her to the CA meeting!

Good luck with the transport!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!