Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boon

Blog Entries

Boon

Mew, my KatMa just gave me a late-night feeding [home-made chicken Jell-O with my cat food, yum!] and I asked her to check out today's cat.

Well, Mr Boon, you are one bright boy. Not every cat can figure out how to open drawers or doors. Three cheers to you for finding the catnip stash. Yep, we also don't buy your story [it's your story and you're sticking to it!!] that you needed a rubber band and thumbtacks...

KatMa & Paw-Paw know for sure that your humans are very lucky to share their lives with you, Mr Boon -- a fine choice for cat of the day as you are extra bright, have personality as well as dashing good looks.

Live long, healthy and happy, cherished and adored which is every pet's birthright.

Mew, we're sure all of Santa Cruz, CA will be pleased with our Cat of the Day.
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 07-31-2005 at 11:59 PM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

He sure looks like he's boss of the household fix-it supply. Okay, Boon, it's YOUR drawer of treasures.... easy now..... good Boon, GOOD boy. From the story, Boon sounds like HE is the treasure, and so much much more than the practical items he guards. Thanks for the priceless picture, here's wishing everybody a great COTD at Boon's house!

Somerset West (near Cape Town), South Africa

Boon!

What a clever boy you are!

I'm sure you'll be getting extra catnip on your special day!

Have a FANTASTIC day!

With fondest greetings,
    Kietsie, Bun-Bun & Billy
    All the way from SA!

Boon, what a very smart kitty you are! And yes I can understand that you smile because you finally found that rubber band you needed so urgently

It must be fun to share the home with you

Ask your mom to give you some extra nip today as you have a reason to celebrate

Handsome Boon!

It sounds great to share your home, never boring for your humans, you're helping a lot, finding the rubber band (I'am sure your purrents just needed it that day but could not remember where it was )! Fortunately you were here.
    I can see your purrents did not believe your story! It's not acceptable! If I were you I would complain for such a lack of trust! Ask more catnip today!
    And what's the problem with the pull-over? First of all, it is YOURS, and second second of all, you just wanted to help heating it and ironing it better, right???

Have a great day today, Mr Boon!

PS. Your markings are almost identical to my boy's markings!

Boon, you gave me a good laugh with your photo and story this morning!!! We have a cat that knows the catnip is in the freezer, and once opened it !!! Needless to say, there is a child's lock on the freezer door!!! So your parents know what you are really after when you open the drawer!!!! I agree, you are one smart kitty!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Boon, you're a handsome guy! Looks like when you want something you 'go for it!' I bet you keep your family on their toes. Congratulations on COTD, have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Wow, caught in the act, Boon! But it's not every household that can have such a talented cat!!! I'm very impressed with your skills.

Love your 'but I was only looking for thumbtacks' look on your face. Guess your purrents are real pushovers, right?

Congratulations to a real winner, today, our BOON! You have a great COTD day today and furrever, sweet, handsome BOON!

hugs and scritches to you!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Busted Boon!

That's such a great pic that your meowmie got, catching you red-pawed trying to get at YOUR nip stash!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Boon
    What an adorable imp you are!
    I think you are saying: "Hee Hee Hee!!! I found my catnip stash!!"
    You look just like a kid finding his Christmas presents.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intellectual, humourous, clever and handsome? Your purrsons are very lucky to have you around, Boon. I think they know that though.

Congratulations on your special celebrity status today!

Hi there, Boon! It sure looks like you have a sense of humor alright You're such a handsome guy! Enjoy your special day, sweetie
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Burgling Boon

Boon:

You gave me a lift today with your photo and story! Its obvious you can think on your feet, and tell a tall tail when you need to talk your way out of trouble. . . and after all, who's catnip is it anyway, right?

I suspect with all the work you do around the house, you deserve a catnip break from time to time...

You are a riot, Boon, and an extrmely handsome fellow to boot, or should I say 'to Boon'?

Enjoy being the Cat of the Day... sound like you're COTD everyday at home!

Minn and the Mew Crew

All hail Boon! Proof that even a 12-year-old cat can learn new tricks!

But.... You live in Santa Cruz, right? Are you sure that's YOUR stash you just found? Just remind Mom & Dad that catnip is helpful for proper digestion, and I'm sure they'll let you have all you want.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

What a totally cool dude you are Boon!! And so handsome too . . . Congrats to AMAZING BOON!!!