Thread: Samantha

Former User Guest

Samantha

Wow, Samantha, your eyes are really stunning
    And I love your markings, they're so soft. Do you have a cute face or what!

Congrats for being a very beautiful COTD and have fun!!!!

What a pretty girl!

Hi Samantha. I can tell you are a truly loved girl. You are so beautiful. I too think you should be entered in a show as well. You have such unusual markings. Congratulations for being The Cat of the Day, pretty one.

Sam - you are a beauty to behold. Your markings are stunning and you made me smile today sweet girl. Congrats on being such a gorgeous and darling COTD!

Oh my, oh my, oh my! Samantha you are so beautiful you take my breath away. Intelligent and sweet as well. Forget about cat shows -- you should go for Miss America!

Samantha, what a rare and beautiful girl you are! You certainly are special in many ways.
    Congrats on being our Cat of the Day today.
    I think you would steal the show!

Geez, Sam -- you ARE a beauty!!!

Congrats on having a wonderful home, and for being such a wonderully tempered kitty!

Have a great day today!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    -- Mahatma Gandhi

BEAUTIFUL SAMANTHA

You are a Beautiful girl.Your guardian is right;
    your coloring & Gorgeous Emerald Green eyes make
    you one fantastic looking kitty.Sounds like you
    could also win 'hands down' in any sweetness
    catagory. Congratulations Samantha on being so
    rightly honored as our CAT OF THE DAY !!!

Samantha

Gosh, how can I find a different way to tell you how very special your are?

You deserve to be well loved little one - and yes, you should be entered in cat shows and win every single category.

Plenty of nose rubs and belly rubs for you today - and everyday!

Samantha, you are a stunning looking cat!! I immediately noticed the perfectly straight line down the nose and loved it!!! I dont have any cats so its unusual for me to post in the cat board but I couldn't resist when I saw that face!!

Congrats!!

Dearest Samantha...I find myself speechless in your presence! Your lovliness gives me goosebumps! Such symmetry, that lovely, rounded face, those emerald green eyes, the soft, muted coloring of your fur...Oh, Samantha, if any kitty was worthy of the description "stunning," it is you! And on top of all of that, you have been such a loyal, loving and devoted companion to your proud, proud guardian these many years What a spectacular honoree for Cat of the Day! Congratulations beautiful, precious Samantha. You won our hearts today, and no doubt would "steal the show" in any competition!! Yea for Samantha!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet Samantha, beautiful girl! You look so much like my Samantha (RB). By all means enter the cat shows so lots of people can see how gorgeous a tortie shorthair can be. Hope your big day is just fabulous and filled with your favorite treats.

Samantha you are BEAUTIFUL !!!! I love your little white paws and your half and half nose and your extra long whiskers and EVERYTHING!! You really leave me without words. I can tell you are a sweetie by your charming face. Congratulations for COTD, and I can tell you, you are going to have a lot of fans !!

Hey, you special sweet Samantha!

Such a pretty girl with such marvelous markings! You are a knock-out! So glad that your humans shared your beauty with us today! Hope you had a special day as our sweet COTD. May many more humans enjoy your beauty in the future.

Congratulations, Samantha!!!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

It finally came to me.....

I have gone back and looked at your beautiful photograph many times today and it finally occurred to me................

Your picture could be a magnificent painting - conjured up from someone's very creative mind.

And God is your creator - the Ultimate artist!

I am sure glad you are someone's real cat, that can be loved and snuggled and spoiled.