Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mom, who is this stranger???

Mom, who is this stranger???

This Maya talking (ahum, meowing )

Last Friday we got 2 visitors. One of them was VERY interesting. As he was in a cat-o-prison , I supposed it was a cat

Oh my goshie, it was a BOY !!

Pepito (that's his name) is a real hunk!! Oh my! I wanted to meow to him, so I meowed him some secrets. But, I think he didn't understand me, as he stayed in da box, looking scared.

Hm....., confusing for a girl...

Then, while my and his meowmie went to have a look at our fishies, he sneaked out of da box, and went into hiding behind a curtain

I gave his meowmie Sonia some headbumpies ! She was sooooo nice, so I allowed her to pick me uppie . Of course my meowmie took a pic as proof

What a day ! If you want to see more pics, please go to this post on "Meetings" : http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...5&pagenumber=1
    Never mind the pics of my silly sis Inka
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

LOL!!! Maya that is one hunk of handsome boy that was let out of the box! I bet if you keep whispering to him he will eventually talk back to such a pretty girl.

Maya is so pretty Lut!!! I hope that boy kitty takes notice when he comes out of hiding

This is Peppito replying:

Maya! You dared posting again these bad pics showing me so scared behind your mom's couch?
    I knew I could not trust these two Belgian girls...

And then, YOU AGAIN, in MY mom's arms?? I'm jealous! She loved you more than me for a few seconds...

OK, OK, may be next time I'll talk to you again...

To bad Peppito was scared, but I am sure mine wouldn't act any better. They get scared when someone comes into our house. It is always a trauma to go into the catoprison. Maya I am sure on the next visit he will come around!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Who's this stranger?

Oh Maya, how could Pepito resist a girl kitty as beautiful as you? He is one handsome guy! Maybe he's just shy, if you give him a chance, I'm sure he'll see that you want to be friends. Good luck, pretty Maya
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

AWWWWW poor scared Peppito. I'm glad to see that he wasn't too traumatized by it all.

Maya, how Peppito didn't fall for your gorgeous looks, is beyond me.

Great pictures and seems like the two of you had a lovely visit.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

THATS FUNNY,AS MOST CATS,ARE FAIRLY INTIMIDATED,BY ALL THE CATS,THAT ARE HERE,BUT SCRAPPY 2,JUST CAME IN,AND TOOK OVER,RIGHT AWAY,AND POUNCETTE,HAD THEM RUNNING,FOR COVER.AND RAGNAR,WAS SO BIG,SO NOBLE,THAT HE STREAMED,BY THE FOUND CATS,LIKE THE TITANIC CAT,THAT HE IS.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

cutie

Awwww Peppito is cute! (Lightning says "not as cute as ME!!!!!!!!!! )
    Lightning theSuperCat!

"A recent study says that over 100% of all cats are nuerotic. That estimate is probably on the low side"

"Most cats need 24 hours of sleep a day. Many cats need more than that"

So Maya spoke Vlaams and Peppito didn't understand her?

I think both were very daring! Meeting a stranger in your own home is not so easy.

Originally posted by Barbara
    So Maya spoke Vlaams and Peppito didn't understand her?

I think both were very daring! Meeting a stranger in your own home is not so easy.
    Yup yup, she did! But Pepito doesn't speak that language, only French ! That's why he didn't recognize his own meowmie (he hissed at her and attacked her too!), as she was speaking English all the time !
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Originally posted by rg_girlca

Maya, how Peppito didn't fall for your gorgeous looks, is beyond me.

Sky says "I'm sure glad that Peppito didn't fall for Maya because she's my sweetheart and I love her very much."

Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
    Sky says "I'm sure glad that Peppito didn't fall for Maya because she's my sweetheart and I love her very much."
    Oh Sky dear, you are and will always be my number one!!MUCH more than a friend . I LOVE YE !!

Originally posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
    Oh Sky dear, you are and will always be my number one!!MUCH more than a friend . I LOVE YE !!
    OK-OK! I knew I could not trust that Flemish girl anyway! I don't care, Inka loves me in secret... Peppito

hi lut
    I remember a previous thread that you opened a couple of weeks ago regarding you thinking of adopting a Siamese baby ( I could not find the thread so I am posting here). Did you adopt the baby?
    We too have 2 babies, a boy and a girl and last week found out of a darling neglected Siamese boy and are thinking of giving him a home. Just like you we have concerns whether Sammy and Heidi Ann would like him etc..Just wondering what happened...
    thanks
    Marina