Thread: Teencie Weensie

Teencie Weensie

Teencie Weensie, What a little cutie you are! No wonder everyone tells you how pretty you are! I bet you are a lot of fun! Congratulations on being POTD! Have a special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Pretty girl - you sound like a real sweetheart to have around
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Teencie Weensie, you are a pretty little girl. You look like a little flower in that picture. So cute! You sound like a wonderful little ferret girl, Teencie! I hope you have a great day!

Congrats Teencie!! Enjoy your special day.

Oh Teencie, what a most precious girl and cherished friend you are. Your human's tribute was so very touching and heartfelt, I can easily feel the love in her words. I just love your pink collar and adorable little nose . What a sleek, shiny coat you have too! If only everyone could be so fortunate to have such a special friend to comfort and console during the sad times, your human is truly blessed . Teencie, I hope today you have an EXTRA special day enjoying all your favorite activities and of course receiving lots of kisses from your person. Congratulations on being our very sweet, intelligent, and MOST deserving Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Dear Teencie! What an adorable Ferret girl you are! Your adorable photo has be smiling from ear to ear! I love your pink floral neck gear! Ahhhh, what a cutie! I have to tell you Teencie, your Mommy's touching tribute to her beautiful best friend has me all chocked up! You truly are cherished, sweet Teencie Weensie! What a wonderful, devoted and loving best friend you are to your Mommy, there for her each and every day in every way, even to lick away her tears! You have a heart of gold, friend to all You truly are deserving of the title, PET OF THE DAY!!! Now I hear you're not too fond of treats but I'm sure your family will find a very special way to celebrate your much deserved day in the spotlight... Congratulations to you precious Teencie Weensie! Please have your Mom give you some extra hugs and kisses for me

Teenci Weensie
    Aw, how sweet you look!
    Pink is your color, for sure! I wish some of my flowers looked like that.
    What a treat for me to see your wonderful pictures and meet you cyberly today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are such a sweet little ferret girl Teencie. I hope you have a great day.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Hi there, Teecie Weensie! What a cute ferret you are! Enjoy your special day honey!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..