I just couldn't think of a word more fitting for you than "precious." With every word your human speaks about you, I can just feel how very precious you are, her/his best friend and most cherished companion. By the end of your deeply heartfelt tribute, I was teary-eyed and just wanted to reach through the screen and give you a gentle scritchie (if you enjoy those ). I can just picture you and your human guardian together at every moment she's home, inseparable best buds sharing in all things. There was certainly never a more loved pet than you Pripps! I'm just so very grateful and relieved that you were found that very frightening day, how anguished your family was as they searched frantically and tearfully for you . The joyous reunion must have been even more tearful, the relief indescribable. Though it may be hard to see how it can right now, the love between you will only continue to grow deeper as the years go by. Pripps, I hope today you have an especially pleasant and fun-filled day with your person, napping together, sipping tea, and a refreshing shower . Congratulations on being our MOST PRECIOUS and beloved Pet of thet Day!