Thread: Precious Pripps!

Hybrid View

Precious Pripps!

I just couldn't think of a word more fitting for you than "precious." With every word your human speaks about you, I can just feel how very precious you are, her/his best friend and most cherished companion. By the end of your deeply heartfelt tribute, I was teary-eyed and just wanted to reach through the screen and give you a gentle scritchie (if you enjoy those ). I can just picture you and your human guardian together at every moment she's home, inseparable best buds sharing in all things. There was certainly never a more loved pet than you Pripps! I'm just so very grateful and relieved that you were found that very frightening day, how anguished your family was as they searched frantically and tearfully for you . The joyous reunion must have been even more tearful, the relief indescribable. Though it may be hard to see how it can right now, the love between you will only continue to grow deeper as the years go by. Pripps, I hope today you have an especially pleasant and fun-filled day with your person, napping together, sipping tea, and a refreshing shower . Congratulations on being our MOST PRECIOUS and beloved Pet of thet Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Good Morning, Pripps! You sound like you were certainly worth the wait. Goodness, what a fright that was when you flew away. I hope that never happens again. You make sure you stay home from now on. You sound like such a wonderful companion, Pripps. I loved hearing how you take a shower and sleep with you owner. Very cool!

Congrats Pripps!! Have a great day!

Pripps
    How adorable you are!
    I love your colors!
    I am also very glad you came home. Your human would be so unhappy without you. No more roaming now, ok?
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there, Pripps! What a cute bird you are and I LOVE your name! I am glad your parents found you after you flew away. What a scare that must have been not knowing where you are! Enjoy your special day, sweetheart!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

What a cool bird! And a smart one too who hangs out in the library. You are very loved and it was nice to meet you Pripps!! Congrats to Pretty Pripps!!

Greetings to you, beautiful Pripps! You ARE the pet of a lifetime, precious Pripps! Oh, what a scare your Mommy had the day you "flew the coop!" I'm sure your Grandma was quite upset too! But your loving and devoted Mom wouldn't give up her search until her precious feathered kid was back in her loving arms, safe and sound! What a joyous moment that must have been, the moment she laid eyes on you after 7 long hours of searching!! Pripps, every birdie deserves to be as loved and cherished as you, beautiful girl You and your Mom were destined to be together, that's for sure! Congratulations to you beautiful Pripps, our most precious, most deserving, EXTRA special Sunday Pet of the Day...Pet of a Lifetime! I hope and your proud, loving family enjoyed a very happy, love and treat filled day of celebration!