Thread: Dudley

Dudley

Dudley you sure have done right and found yourself a nice loving family. You are a beautiful pup and your humans tells us you play football very well. Congrats on DOTD Dudley!
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Oh Dudley, you're so cute! I'm so sorry to hear you had such a bad start in life. Now you are living a good life with your forever family! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope your day is special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

CONGRATULATIONS DUDLEY!

Yes, it must have been your destiny to be picked by this wonderful family boy It sounds to me like you couldn't have found a more wonderful forever home!

Enjoy your special day boy because you sure deserve it!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Dudley

You are very handsome. I just love your hair color.Sorry you did
    not have a good beginning in life. But very happy that you have found a family that loves you very much and has made you a member of their family. Congratulations on DOTD.You deserve it.
    Have a wonderful life with your family.

LHCamry

Dearest Dudley, you are simply one most beautiful dog, as much on the inside as you are on the outside. What a very touching story your person has written about you. It's also a reminder that no matter how good the intentions may be, giving an animal as a gift should never be done unless the receiver is ready and willing to devote the time and commitment it takes to raise and keep the pet happy and healthy through his/her entire lifetime. Though you had a sad start, Dudley, things ended up taking quite a turn, and you ended up in your TRUE forever home, the one that was meant to be! Looks like you had a wonderful time at your reuinion, I bet your former dog sitter was so happy at how you have ended up with the perfect forever home you so richly deserve. I personally can't see how anyone can be a dog hater, but I certainly can see how you would change their way of feeling! Dudley, I hope today you have an EXTRA fun and special day with lots of treats, hugs and kisses. Please have your Mom/Dad give you some for me too! Congratulations Dudley, on being our winsome and MOST deserving Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi Dashing Dudley!!

Good morning to our most handsome DOTD, Mr. Dudley!! What a glorious day it was when your loving family arrived at the Battersea Dog's Home to find you sweetie! It was undoubtedly one of the most happiest days of their lives. We are so sorry to hear of your sad beginning in life. Some people forget that pets aren't just Christmas presents but indeed a life commitment. We are so happy that your wonderful forever family happened upon the dogs home that day to save you and what a true gem you are Mr. Smart As Can Be Dudley!! How cool is that that the Battersea Dog's Home has a reunion? We can't stop smiling just thinking how great that is. Wasn't it lovely that you were able to reunite with your former caregiver? She sure looks like she was ecstatic to see her Dudley doing so well!! Congratulations on your big day sweetheart!! We're thrilled to read another wonderful rescue story with our most deserving DOTD Dudley as the star!! Play all day handsome man. Have all the things you love and thank you to your fab family for saving you. Happiness to all of you always!!

Love, Daisy, and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Hello Dudley! You are a very handsome boy. I'm so glad that destiny stepped in and helped you find your forever home. You sound like a terrific companion and a joyous addition to the family. I'm so happy for you.

Congrats Dudley and enjoy your special day!

Hi there, Dudley! Your story is a GREAT example why pets shouldn't be given as gifts. I am glad your family that you have now found you and now you are in a home where you aren't left home all day. You have a very special day, sweetie! You definately deserve it!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Dudley, you are soooo adorable!! What a proper British gent you are - and so very handsome too!! Congrats to Downright AWESOME DUDLEY!!!

Hello Dudley,

My, aren't you the the handsome pupper. I am so glad that
    your lucky family found you that day sweetie. May all your days
    be filled with love, happiness & health. I'm sure you make every
    day special at your house. Congratulations on being chosen for
    honors today Dudley, as our super DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Dudley! A higher power was definitely at work that fateuful day you and your wonderful family were united!!! What a heartwarming tale of rescue is yours You are indeed one incredibly handsome and dashing English gent and your family is so very blessed to have such a sweet and gentle, loving soul in their lives! Welcoming a dog, or any animal into one's life is a LIFETIME commitment and I am so happy that finally you dear Dudley, found that one and only TRUE forever home! You're precious!!! Congratulations to you beautiful Dudley, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Sunday Dog of the Day! I hope that you and your proud parents enjoyed a very happy and fun filled day of celebration Love, hugs and kisses to you sweetheart! And thanks for the BIG smiles!