Thread: Terrific Treacle!

Terrific Treacle!

My goodness, little girl, you have had such a memorable life!

You certainly knew what you were doing when you selected your pawpie; someone who would never let you go, even though you were missing for all those months! I can just imagine how he felt, searching and hoping for his precious girl to come home again.

What a great life you have, esp. with your siblings. Don't be too hard on the young ones, they just need someone to play with.

Love your kitty hammock! And you look just divine in it!!

You are a beautiful one, lovely Treacle!

Congratulations on your COTD day today. I know you are the COTD every day in your daddy's heart!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Oh Treacle, I never thought for a minute you were spoiled! You are very pretty and it sounds like you're living a good life. What a scare it must have been when you were lost! Congratulations on COTD! Have an extra special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Terrific Treacle!

What a sweet baby you are sprawling contentedly in your hammock, with those big green eyes turned towards us. I want to come and pick you up and cuddle you. What a relief all round it must have been the day you were found. Phew! Bet you were glad to get home and get a square meal, a warm bed and lots of hugs. No wonder you're staying put from now on. Wishing our very special COTD a wonderful fun-filled day with lots of games, treats and cuddles. Happy life, Treacle!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Treacle, you are adorable and so very loved! And I am sure you give back as much love to your family. Happy COTD sweetie xx

After spending her life indoors, it's amazing she had the instincts and guile to survive alone. Four months scared and starving, and there she is in her window hammock with a full belly, thanks to her devoted human. She's a lucky girl. Congratulations.

HI TREACLE,THIS IS MOOSE,THE MAGNIFICENT,AND I SNUCK OUT,ONE DAY,AND WAS LOST,FOR TWO MONTHS.MY DAD LOOKED FOR ME,TOO,BUT I COULDNT TELL,HIM,THAT I WAS STUCK,IN A HOUSE,THAT WAS BEING WORKED ON.
    AND HE WAS SO HAPY,TO SEE ME,LIKE YOUR PAWPIE,THAT I SWORE,NEVER,.TO RUN AWAY AGAIN.
    I GUESS TREACLE,THAT WE DIDNT REALIZE,HOW GOOD WE HAVE IT,IN OUR FURRREVER HOMES,AND WE WILL NEVER EVER STRAY AGAIN.I WILL HAVE,TO BEG OUR DAD,TO GET,ONE,OF THOSE FURRRRY HAMMOCKS,LIKE YOU.

YOU ARE A SEET CAT,LIKE TREACLE,AND ALL THE FOUND CATS,SEND A SWEET MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW
    TO TREACLE,COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Can a Queen be spoiled? I don't think so . And a Queen you are, precious Treacle! My don't you ever look relaxed in your little hammock by the window? Looks very comfy! Oh Treacle, I cannot imagine the fear and anguish your Dad went through after you got out and lost by mischance . Like the devoted Dad he is, he NEVER gave up on you, his sweet little girl, never stopped looking and calling over all those weeks. It makes my own eyes well up with tears imagining that incredible joy-filled reunion. I bet he could hardly stop looking after you, hardly able to believe that you were really back home where you belonged. I am sure you were showered with love and TLC for many a day afterwards, bringing your weight and health back up to the healthy vibrant sheen you are again now. Treacle, I hope today you have an EXTRA special day today with all your very favorite treats and beauty rests in the windowsill. Tell Piaf, Bannock and Kismet to be extra nice to you today . Congratulations Treacle, on being our most precious and cherished Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Treacle
    What a beauty you are!
    I love your big green eyes! Looks like they take the entire world in!
    I'm so glad your daddy found you. No more roaming now, ok?
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special (not a bit spoiled) Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No way are you 14!!!!! You look TERRIFIC!!! You know exactly why you picked your dad, but just have not told him yet. I am quite sure Kismet just how far he can get with you, but you know how those younger kids can be!!! I am you you poor dad prayed every night while you were gone that an angel would bring you back to him!!!! I am so glad you are safe and sound in your FOREVER home!!! MANY, many more years of good health, happiness, and LOVE to a very sweet girl!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hi there, Treacle! I am glad you made it back to your family! Enjoy your special day, sweetie!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

What a lovely kitty cat! You have such a sweet and pretty face Treacle. I can't believe your odyssey out into town, my goodness, what a devoted dad to look for you so diligently!!
    Congrats to AWESOME TREACLE!!!

Now that is one happy cat. Treacle, I can just imagine the joy in your household when your Dad brought you back home after your four-month adventure outdoors. You are a smart kittie to enjoy the outside from the pleasant vantage point of your hammock indoors. Wishing you and your family the very happiest COTD!

Blog Entries

Treacle the treasure

Mew, my KatMa's heart was pounding very loud when we saw you, sweet Treacle. Although you're a sweet little girl, you do remind my KatMa soooooo much of The Best Cat in the Universe AKA Tiggy the Tiggster. He had so much charisma, charm & purrsonality -- and you must have him as your guardian angel because you are very high on the cuteness meter!

We're so happy your daddy would not give up and found you. Your daddy and my Paw-Paw must have been cut from the same cloth!

Have a fabulous day and a long, healthy & happy life with your humans. They must be wonderful because you are so happy with them.

Purrrrr, photos of KatMa's late Tiggy AKA The Best Cat in the Universe [b. 17 August 1985 - d. 05 September 2000; always loved, greatly missed.].

Tiggy at 10

Mark at 11 and Tiggy at 4 months

Tiggy at 14-3/4 years old and Mark[almost 26] and fiancee Cherry[23]

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Now that's one contented kitty I see before me Thank goodness you've given up your wandering ways dear Treacle, content to wile away those lazy days, rocking in your hammock! What a Dad, never giving up the search for his cherished girl! How his heart must have leapt with indescribable joy that day he happened upon you in that field! And I'm sure you were quite relieved yourself as well to be back in his loving arms, Treacle!!! No doubt about it, you and your Daddy were destined to be together, best friends for life! How blessed he has been to have known your love and devoted companionship these many years! Congratulations to you on your well earned Cat of the Day honors, beautiful Treacle! I hope for you and your wonderful, proud Daddy many, many more happy, love filled years of companionship! Hugs and kisses to you precious one

What a scary time you must have had. Thank God you were found. You deserve to be COTD!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!