Thread: Just a big tummy?

Just a big tummy?

Lightning has a big tummy. It sort of hangs down, if you know what I mean. He is not overwhieght in any other spot, and he's perfectly healthy. I just wanted to see if he was wierd (like usual)

Thanks!!!!!!
    Lightning theSuperCat!

"A recent study says that over 100% of all cats are nuerotic. That estimate is probably on the low side"

"Most cats need 24 hours of sleep a day. Many cats need more than that"

LSC,

I know what ya mean. MooShoo's pouch touches the ground when he sits or lays down. See??

I think Lightening has an advantage in that he's got fur to hide his. Unfortunately, Moo doesn't.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

My cats TicTac and Smokey both have "udders" which hang down. Smokey HATES when I touch hers!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Yes, this is very normal. Even my skinny boy Sunny who is an Aby mix has this. I think it's due to being neutered but I'm not sure.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    you mean their flubby? That's what I call it. Even skinny Mishi has one.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

"Flubby"? I like that! Dylan has a pooch under his belly - it waddles when he runs and even his long fur does not hide it It is a nice, normal flubby!! If he is just standing still - he looks very fit. Well sort of fit

Thanks!

Thanks-I was just curious. Lightning's "flubby" wiggles back and forth when he runs, too. It's so funny! He just came up and asked what I was doing on the computer and not paying attention to him. I told him. He said not to write anything bad about him-his tummy is normal and he is NOT fat. Every other cat's tummy is just to small.
    Thanks again!
    Lightning theSuperCat!

"A recent study says that over 100% of all cats are nuerotic. That estimate is probably on the low side"

"Most cats need 24 hours of sleep a day. Many cats need more than that"

This is interesting, I thought it was just female cats that got the pouch thing after spaying, as they got older, like a middle-aged spread. (Like some ladies get rather wide round the abdomen after a hysterectomy). And of course the "bingo wings" under the arms
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)