Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some people are too sick for words!!!!

Some people are too sick for words!!!!

Seattle man dies after sex with horse
    Police say death was accidental, investigate farm on cruelty suspicions

Updated: 9:12 p.m. ET July 15, 2005
    SEATTLE - A Seattle man died after engaging in anal sex with a horse at a farm suspected of being a gathering place for people seeking to have sex with livestock, police said Friday.

The horse involved in the incident was not harmed, and an autopsy of the unnamed man concluded that “the manner of death was accidental ... due to perforation of the colon,” a police spokesman said.

“The information that we have is that people would find this place via chat rooms on the Web,” said Sgt. John Urquhart of the King County Sheriff’s Department.

Although sex with animals is not illegal in Washington state, Urquhart said that investigators were looking into whether the farm, located in Enumclaw, 40 miles southeast of Seattle, allowed sex with smaller animals that resulted in animal cruelty, which is a crime.

“If you’re talking about sheep or goats, there could be some issues,” Urquhart said.

Copyright 2005 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters.

I don't really understand what happened but maybe I don't want to know
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Well, it says that he was having anal sex with the horse, where the horse penetrated him, and, it killed him. What sickens me is that it's legal!!!!!!! That man was not commiting a crime, according to Washington's law.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

And I thought I couldn't be shocked anymore.

I'm glad the horse wasn't hurt.

Okay this is gross to analyze...no pun intended but I thought it was the other way around...wouldn't the shear weight of the horse kill the guy?
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

It would if the horse was mounting the guy, but a man being shorter than a horse could just bend over and...well, a mental picture can fill in the rest.

I've heard of Donkey shows in Mexico and this sounds just as gross.
    Love is Adoptable. Adopt a Pit Bull.

Don't Breed or Buy While Shelter Animals Die.

If Pit Bulls are outlawed, only outlaws will have Pit Bulls.

Originally posted by caseysmom
    Okay this is gross to analyze...no pun intended but I thought it was the other way around...wouldn't the shear weight of the horse kill the guy?
    Well, my first thought when they said it was anal sex, was that it was the guy penetrating the horse, too. But, the fact that the guy died because his colon was ripped, tells you that it was, in fact, the other way around. What an idiot to think he could take that without getting injured.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I also thought I couldn't be more shocked. The guy got what he deserved. Sick b@$tard!! I too, am glad the horse was not hurt.

Brings a WHOLE new meaning to the words, "Horse play".

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Originally posted by moosmom
    Brings a WHOLE new meaning to the words, "Horse play".
    He was really hung like a horse, or should I say hung by...?
    Love is Adoptable. Adopt a Pit Bull.

Don't Breed or Buy While Shelter Animals Die.

If Pit Bulls are outlawed, only outlaws will have Pit Bulls.

There are a lot more people into bestiality than people want to admit, and, it's been around for centuries. It's an illness, in my opinion, like child molestation. I'm just happy to not be inflicted, I have to say that I just hope there is help out there for people who have those urges and tendencies. What a horrible thing to want to do.

I'm sad to say that this incident took place very near where I live. The state is now trying to pass a bill to make beastiality illegal. It just sickens me.

Originally posted by LeahMM
    I'm sad to say that this incident took place very near where I live. The state is now trying to pass a bill to make beastiality illegal. It just sickens me.
    Better late than never. Let's hope it passes. It won't wipe it out completely, but, at least they'll be able to arrest people.

Im so glad the horse wasnt hurt.
    Sounds like this sick pig deserved what he got!

Well I never lived on a farm but I do know they put animals out to stud. Maybe they have a holder for the female horse and that is what the guy was in so the horse could do it without crushing him. ?????

I would look up beastiality but I DON'T WANT TO. I would probably get sick and throw up.

Rear-Ended?

Gives new meaning to "Rear-ended" Don't ya think? I think sex with animals is illegal in the U.S. but not in Mexico. It is rumored that Madonna had a "Bull" experience herself there.
    We had a guy that got "Stuck" in a sheep here. The poor animal had to be put to sleep to get if off the boy. Embarrassingly, I have to admit that I actually shook hands and met the boy personally. It's still poplar folklore in the town about it.
    I had a friend who worked in an insurance office filing claims. She came across a case where a gerbil/hamster had gotten out of the condom and chewed some intensines to escape. It had found an air space in which it survived for a time period.
    Just to let everyone know: I love my pets but I don't LOVE my pets!!! That is just a little too sick. I don't even like it when models even pose naked with animals! Let animals pose with their own kind!!!
    Scooby, Shaggy the "Dogs", Ms. Thang the "Cat" and introducing Measley Weasle "The Ferret".