Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cat's point of view needed

Cat's point of view needed

Could you please tell your meowmies what are you favourite treats/toys? I want to get something special for Brody so thought I'd come to the expurrrrts!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Tom says his favourite toy is an emery board, its all nice and scratchy and he has a special glittery one too for extra excitement.

Candy doesn't play with dolls much but she is a little nip addict - lol, it sends her so crazy we call it her "Cattabis".

Max - HUH - he doesn't have a playful bone in his body that boy. hey, you would think he was 100 and not only 4!!

munchy-wise you can't go wrong with a nice tin of tuna to please all three or some cooked chicken or turkey. The two boys might have other favourites snackies that would go down a treat, but miss fussy-pants is another matter. Yup, tuna, chicken or turkey for three happy furry licky-lippy faces
    Laura

All the foster babies say that their favorite play thing is their OTHER kittens!

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
    All the foster babies say that their favorite play thing is their OTHER kittens!
    Great idea!!!!

For treats, Whiskas Temptations in the yellow bag. Doogie will come running when he hears that bag rattling. He's had all kinds of fancy toys and he loves things like bread ties

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

My kids love the little fluff balls. Here's Pouncer "helping" me box up a few to send to someone.... they didn't all make it to their intended destination

They are fake fur puffs, and EVERYONE loves them. Angeleyes was just goign nuts playing with one. I don't think you can get them in the UK, so I'd be happy to have a gft swap with you and send you some!

For food treats, Whiskas temptations. Favorite toy...one of those laser light thingys. When I open the drawer that I keep it in, both cats come flying in the room and start looking for the light. They LOVE that thing! You should see Katie chasing it around the room...too funny!

A laser toy, fake mice, and lots of those furballs! The furballs are not available here either. Maya still plays with an old red on from Sydney!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

What are those furrballs and where do you get them?

My Sasha LOVES milk rings! She has quite a stash as the neighbors even save them for her! She can put her little face in the container that they are in and she pulls one out, drops it on the floor, and starts to play! She will throw it in the air and chase it when it rolls. Her favorite game though, is "kitty hockey". She loves for me to slide the milk rings across the linoleum floor so that she can chase after them! It is a game we play almost every night! Tabitha is 17, and doesn't play much anymore. She does occasionally enjoy a milk ring. And she loves to snuggle with any toy that has catnip in it!

THE FOUND CATS,AS WELL,AS MANY,OF THE PET TALKER CATS,LOVE THE ANIMAL WELFARE ASSOCIATON MICE,AND BALLS,AS THEY ARE JAM PACKED,WITH CANADIAN CAT NIP.AND THEY LOVE THE CATNAPPER PEACOCK FEATHERS,AND THE SQUEAKING MOUSE.

WE ARE PRAYING,FOR LITTLE DIGBY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by catnapper
    I don't think you can get them in the UK, so I'd be happy to have a gft swap with you and send you some!
    Sounds good to me - how would this work?

Hi, Gracie here and I want to let you know that I just love feathers....especailly this feathery thing on a string that meowmie calls Da Bird. I think she got it from cat claws http://www.catclaws.com/cattoys.html#54 I love to bring this toy into her when she is sleeping and play with it on the bed, but for some reason my toy keeps disappearing when I do this and I can not figure out where it keeps going. This toy sounds lke there is a birdy in the room with me and I keep jumping all over the place to try and catch it.

Here I am with my toy.

I love to carry it all over the house.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Sammy doesn't play, the lazy fatty. Payton on the other hand will play with anything that moves. This morning he had a blast with a q-tip and a cotton ball. He also loves milk rings and twisty ties. If you were to "invest" in a toy, I would recommend either the laser light or the feathers on a string. He will jump like a maniac to get either one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

Favorites around here--milk rings, q-tips, the "red dot" (laser pointer), and 2 little stuffed toys that came out of cereal boxes.