Thread: Gosh

Gosh

Congrats Gosh on DOTD as you are a handsome fella. I hope you have a great summer at the lake and make sure to take your Kong with you.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Gosh - Great name! Great dog! Enjoy the water sweetheart
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Gosh, what a handsome boy you are! What a shame to be moved around like you have been. Thank goodness you've found your forever home! Congratulations on being DOTD, I hope you have a great day! I really like your name!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Good morning, sweet, irresistible Gosh . What an absolute cutie pie you are! So have you gone out to the summer cabin by now, learned to swim and sleep out in the sun? That sounds like pure heaven to me, Gosh, and I certainly bet it is for you. You're going to be a big boy with an even bigger heart filled with love. I hope today you have an especially wonderful day with your proud people, I'm sure there will be many extra treats in store! Congratulations Gosh, on being our most handsome and EXTRA special Dog of the Day
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi Gosh!!

We're in love with you Gosh!! Who wouldn't love that adorable mug and those cute white sockies? We can't stop smiling just looking at you. We can imagine that you are a love bug too. What a lucky family you have that got to have you for their very own. Too bad for those other people that totally lost out on such a wonderful boy. Living with you Gosh must be nothing but icing on the cake!! Congratulations to our so very handsome DOTD!! Tell the family to fill that kong up with maybe some crunchy peanut butter and all you have to do today is have fun fun fun!! Well, maybe a nap or two. Have fun at the lake swimming!! Oh yes, please Mom or Dad, give Gosh some kisses from us. Thanks for sharing him with us. He is one of the cutest, most loveable looking doggies we've ever seen!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Steamy, Florida

Good morning, Gosh! What a little cutie you are! Oh my, what a rough life you had the first 8 weeks of your life. I am glad you are in a home now where your humans love you and will always love you! Enjoy your special day, honey!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Hey there Gosh! Aren't you the handsome boy!!! What an adroable face and I'm just loving those spiffy white "boots" of yours! Such a beautiful blend of two GREAT breeds! I'm thrilled to read that you have finally found sa loving and committed forever family who will love you to pieces and spoil you rotten, forever and always! It may have taken a bit of time for that to happen but as they say, the thrid time is the charm!

Wow, your very own swimming hole just across the road! Aren't you the lucky pup! Well it's summertime Gosh and I'm guessing by now you are master of the doggie paddle, having great fun swimming with your people, fetching sticks and basking in the warm, summer sun! Ahhh, what a life! And it couldn't have happened to a more deserving doggie!

Congratulations to you adorable Gosh, our EXTRA special and most deserving, beautiful DOG OF THE DAY! Wishes for a happy, fun and treat filled day, celebrating with your proud peeps! Love and hugs to you dear Gosh!

Hi Gosh,

Love your name sweetie. It's a pleasure to meet you today
    handsome boy & learn a little about you. I sure hope you have
    a great first summer with your family sweetheart.Hope you get
    plenty of chances to play & explore with your people. Congrats
    to you today for being chosen for special honors as our lovable
    DOG OF THE DAY. Kisses for your sweet face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gosh, Gosh, what a cute name you have! And I just love your little face with the vampire peak on your forehead! You had a rough start sweetie, but thank goodness a family came along that was the perfect match for you.

May you have a special, special day with all the things you love most! Hugs and kisses to Gosh, our extra cute dog of the day!

Gosh....What a beautiful boy you are. I think you are so cute.
    I bet you will have fun learning to swim. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you. Have a wonderful life with your family.
    LHCamry

What a terrific name for a terrific boy! Wow Gosh! What a fun summer you're having down by the water hole! I'm so jealous! Swimming and running and Kongs with PB! Not to mention those all important naps! Yipee that you found a loving, fun, deserving home with people that love you to pieces, just like we do! Congratulations, special Gosh on your special day!

I've been Boooo'd!

what a great name!!!!

You look just too beautiful!!
    Congrats on being our very special DOTD today
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

What a cute name for such a cute pup. Happy DOTD sweetie x