Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cara Mia

Blog Entries

Cara Mia

Cara Mia -- you are so pretty. What an adorable girl you are. Your humans are indeed very lucky to have you to love.

Mew, I wish you were an "indoor kitty". So, so much safer. I'd be afraid someone would steal you because you're so cute!

My purrents would love to have you visit. Do you go in car rides as far as Montreal, Canada? Oui? Mais, visitez-nous s.v.p.!!!

I, Sasha The Queen Calico Cat, Royal Highness, Queen of the Universe, Most Precious One known as the Sovereign who rules with a gentle but firm velvet paw welcome The Grey Tabby HRH Mia, the toast of Fort Benning, Georgia, USA and royal sovereign into the rarefied realm of Feline Queen, Mistress of the Universe.

Live long & healthy, happy, loved and cherished sweet cara Mia. Usted es un amor y reina real.
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 07-25-2005 at 11:38 PM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Meeeooow Mia, one can easily see what a happy kitty you are -rolling so relaxed and comfy on that chair.

It gave me a laugh to hear how you get your human brother into trouble- isn't that a girl's game

But I suppose most of the time you're simply good friends.

I would say you should share your celebration treats with him- but maybe he doesn't want them.

Whatever- have a glorious day and think about visiting Queen Sasha

Hello beautiful Mia - can I rub that belly?
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Hello Lovely Mia!

Congratulations on being our COTD today! You are a pretty thing, and the apple of your meowmie's eye.

A cat who gets to go on vacation with the family? Wow, you are very much loved!

Have a wonderful day and keep relaxing!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Momma Mia!!! What a funny little girl!! I had to hold my computer sideways so I could see how really cute you are!! You know you have a very special assignment to keep your Mom company while Dad(will say prayers for his safe return)is deployed. It is good to know, that even though you do not like to be held(for now?)that you follow Mom and are a good little "sister" to your human brother. I just wish I could give you several tummy kisses!! Your eyes are stunning!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

That photo says it all, sassy little Mia! Your playful and fun-loving nature shines through those amber-gold eyes of yours . What a memorable Christmas that must have been, the day that little bundle of love, mischief, and devotion came through the door! Now you are watching over your family while Dad's away, but I bet he sure misses you. I too will be praying for your Daddy's safe return. Mia, I hope today you have an EXTRA special, EXTRA fun day with all your very favorite treats and activities (but be nice to your baby brother ). Congratulations on being our adorable and irresistible Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Mia

Aren't you just the cutest girl? Yes you are!
    I think you are a bit of a rascal too though, getting your human brother in trouble!!!
    Congratulations, sweetie on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia, you are indeed a lovely little girl. Glad you are so loved and appreciated. He hope your Daddy will be safely home again soon - let him know we are all very proud of what he is doing. It is good that you are keeping your meowmie company while he is gone! Catgratulations, pretty Mia, you are a very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

MIA,YOU ARE THE VERY ESSENCE,OF THE HAPPY CAT,YOU ARE SO WELL CARED,FOR,IN YOUR FURR EVER HOME,AND ARE OBVIOUSLY,A VALUED MEMBER,OF YOUR FAMILY.
    THE FOUND CATS,SEND A SATISFIED MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW TO MARVELLOUS MIA,COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Mia what a pretty little girl you are! And obviously very happy and relaxed in your human family!

I laughed a lot when I read about such a mischievous girl you are with your little human friend ! We shouldn't trust such a cutie face!

Please let your mom rub your soft belly for me, oh Mia!

Good morning, sweet Mia! You are such a cute kitty! You enjoy your special day, sweetie!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Hey, Mia! What a good little girl you are, taking care of your mom and your hoomin brother while your daddy is far away. Be sure to ask Goddess Bastet to watch over Daddy and bring him back safe.

Wishing you lots of treats and loving on your special day, as well as a free pass on teasing your brother.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

She's a scamp. And a lucky little girl. The shelter on Fort Hood puts down truckloads of pets that people got without thinking ahead. Glad this little cutie got a chance and made the most of it.

What a scamp, what a tease, what a beauty you are Miss Mia!!! You sure are one little charmer... witness the pose Now that's a sister for you, doing your best to get your brother into trouble Actually, you're an angel for being their for your Mommy and skin sib while your Daddy is away, bravely serving his country, keeping us safe! I'm sure your antics and joyful ways are a great comfort to them both during his absence! Keep up the good work little Mia, being the best friend and furry companion a family could ever hope for We'll be keeping your Daddy in our prayers, sweetheart Congratulations to you beautiful, adorable little Mia, our most precious and deserving Cat of the Day Hope you and your proud Mom and little brother are having a very happy, fun filled day, celebrating your reign as Pet Talk's "top cat!" Hugs and kisses to you sweetheat!

Mia, you are sooo beautiful, almost violet-blue in color. What a pixie! Happy COTD sweetie xxx