Thread: The Day she left me

The Day she left me

When i was 5 years old on christmas day my dad came home and said i have a something for u guys. it was a box with some holes. we opened it up and It was my dog Buttons, as soon as our eyes met it was like we became friends that moment. Time went on and i got older i played with her more and more, she greeted me at the door when i came home from school. She was my best friend. I love her to this day and always will.
    On February 24th, Buttons was lost, my dad and my brother went out lookin for her, i was so scared late that night they were about to give up.... and then they hear something... It was Buttons, she wasn't breathing right, panting really hard. the next moring i was about to go to school and i see everyone around Buttons she was panting really bad. I kissed her and went to school. I was thinking about her the whole day, I couldn't stop.
    I was walkin up the drive-way and I see my dad and I asked my dad how is buttons.. he said ask your mother so i went inside and I asked her.. all i remember was soon as i asked, my mothers expression went into such an emotional face. I knew my dog had died. My mom said it was a tumur and I just didn't want to talk to anyone. She was my best friend in the whole world. I never even got to say goodbye....

I am so sorry for your loss (((hugs))) You will be reunited with her at the rainbow bridge again someday..
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I am terribly sorry for your loss. I don't know what to say except I feel your pain and emptiness.

You will meet her again at the RB, and you two will live so happily together, you won't believe it!

R.I.P. Buttons

Steph and Jes