Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is A breeder allowed to...

Originally posted by finn's mom
    It's just a guess, but, she said she didn't want to talk about this anymore, so, maybe that's why there's not any more on the subject? I don't know......that's just the impression I got.
    Oh dear - tricky one wasn't it?
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Originally posted by Brody's Mum
    Oh dear - tricky one wasn't it?
    I sent you a private message.

EDITED: She might already be out of town? I don't know, I just hope that everything goes all right at the boarding facility.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

[QUOTE]Originally posted by finn's mom
    [B]I sent you a private message.

Just replied to you

Hey! I'm back and yes I was on vacation. Actually everything went really well. We asked the people taking care of Buddy (as the breeder does not look after the boarding dogs, other workers do) not to breed him and they didn't. After we came back we asked if he had been breeded and the one lady said "oh no, there would have to be lots of papers and things to go through". They obviously know what they are doing then, I think I underestimated them a bit. Buddy came back on Saturday, he's really happy to be home. I got him a welcome home toy and the workers advised not to leave him with a toy as the other dogs will probably play and chew it up. Buddy was sad to see us go , we were too ( sniff, sniff) but know he's just so happy to be home!! Thank you to everyone for posting, I really appreciate the help - you are all really kind and I don't know what Buddy and I would do without you. Also, she is a good breeder. There was one person that posted about that awful breeder- our breeder had done health checks on ALL her dogs, and they are healthy- no hip, eye or any kind of problems with any of her dogs that she's been breeding for the past 20 years. The living conditions fo the dogs are great, lots of room and they are out all day, kenneled at night. They are well fed, like the owner desires and all of her dogs are well treated. Yes, I was doubting her at the beginning but know I truly know she is a really good breeder and that Buddy was well taken care of there and NOT bred. Thanks to everyone, post still if you like. Buddy says hi and thank you to all of you and gives kisses. I appreciate all the help and am just glad that Buddy is back.

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

Woohoo! Did you have a good time? So glad that Buddy is fine - now you know you have somewhere he can go next time

Yes we do have somewhere to go next time...and a place to leave Buddy next time- as I know I can trust him there. He came back in very good shape. I had a great time- Virginia Beach and Washington were awesome! Thank you for asking.

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

Wonderful news to hear!

Welcome back, I'm glad everything went well and glad you had a good vacation.
    Love is Adoptable. Adopt a Pit Bull.

Don't Breed or Buy While Shelter Animals Die.

If Pit Bulls are outlawed, only outlaws will have Pit Bulls.

Thanks so much- you guys are amazing!

Once again thank you so much, Buddy is thankful too!