Thread: Handsome Kosmo!

Handsome Kosmo!

Hi there, Sweet Kosmo! What an awful beginning you had in your life I am glad you are now in a home, well loved, and spoiled! Enjoy your special day, sweetie, you definately deserve it!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Kosmo congrats on DOTD! You are a very hansome boy and very sweet I am sure. We love pitties here would like to see you more often. Hope you have a great day.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Kosmo, what a handsome boy you are! Thank goodness your family saved you! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a very special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

CONGRATULATIONS KOSMO!

Boy am I glad to hear that you were saved by your family, sure sounds like they are just the right home for you

Ahhh and you NAWTEE (but smart!) boy, getting into the fridge by yourself! At least now with the lock, you can't be getting into things that are bad for you

I hope today you have a wonderful day celebrating, because you are our special DOG OF THE DAY!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi Kosmo!!

There are big smiley faces in our house this morning after seeing you Mr. Kosmo!! We think you're just the cutest boy on earth!! Look at that sleek, shiny coat. We're so sorry for the terrible beginning you had sweetie. Bless your loving family for saving you. You are a wonderful example of what love can do. You look so handsome now and no one would ever know about the rough start you had. We just have two requests Kosmo. First, have the family give you big kisses on that shiny gorgeous head for us. Second, could you come to Florida and teach us how to open the fridge door??? What a clever boy!! Congratulations Kosmo on being our fab Sunday DOTD!! You deserve to be honored properly. Play play play and celebrate all day Kosmo. Please tell Cuddles and the family hi too. Happiness to all of you always sweetheart!! We do love Pitties here and thank you for sharing this beautiful boy with us this morning!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

You are a very special and lucky boy Kosmo! You are beautiful and look very content now that you have put your awful past behind you.

To Mom and Dad, did you get under the grandfather clause in Ontario banning Pit bulls?

Hugs to you Kosmo!!!

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Oh BOY Kosmo!!
    You are such a handsome beautiful boy! Look at your shiny coat!!
    I am so glad to hear you were rescued and given a loving caring home with fun things to do and a cat friend, you are certainly one of the luckier Pittbulls in this cruel world!
    Congratulations on your special day , you most certainly deserve it!!!!!

Hi Kosmo....You are so handsome. I am so sorry that you were abused. Happy that you have a family that loves you very much now. I am glad that you don't live in some of the states that has ban pitbulls. It is not the animal. It is the person that raised them.
    That is the one the law should be against and not the animal. As you can tell I am an animal lover. Hope you have a wonderful DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
    LHCamry

Look at beauuutiful Kosmo!! We can see the love in your eyes as you look up to your master in your pretty pic. I love your black and white fur - especially the white on your little pawsie, too cute. It was so nice to meet you on your special day Cute Kosmo!! Congrats!!

Hi there handsome Kosmo!!! Here at Pet Talk we never judge a book by it's cover or pup by it's press!!! You poor Pitties have gotten your fair share of bad press recently but it all comes down to responsible guardianship, plain and simple! And Kosmo, you are one FINE, shining example of the true Pit Bull personality...intelligent, loyal, loving and devoted! Now back to the smart part...even my food obsessed LAB hasn't learned to open the fridge door! Wow, am I impressed Bless your family for rescuing you from such a horrifying existence, sweet boy. It breaks my heart to read how you were abused by such souless beings. But in true canine style, you've put those awful memories behind you, happy to revel in the abundance of unconditional love heaped upon you by your forever family!!! Congratulations to you BEAUTIFUL Kosmos! You are my hero dog...one incredibly deserving, EXTRA SPECIAL Sunday DOG OF THE DAY! Lots of hugs and kisses to you dear Kosmo! Hope you and Cuddles and the entire pack are having a happy, joyful, treat filled day of celebration! Long and happy life to you, KOSMO!!!

Kosmo u are amazing! i am so happy for you and your owners to have found each other. enjoy your day and demand extra bones today

THANK YOU WOLF_Q!!

Kosmo, what a handsome and glossy boy you are! Kisses for DOTD xx

Thank You very much for all the wonderful words about Kosmo. Haven't been on in a while and I was shocked to see my Kosmo on DOTD. I'll make sure to post some pictures of him soon!

Thanks Again!

Thanks for the awesome siggy & blinki Lexi_Lover

Steph