Thread: Jake!

Jake!

Jake, it is my pleasure to be the first to congratulate you on your special day and to let you know that I also think that you are quite special! Such a smart little kitty! You knew where your little furry mouse was and you showed your grandpa exactly where to go and get it for you! You're just the cutest little guy and you take a great picture! I love your pretty orange tail!! I wish that I could give you a big kiss on that sweet little face of yours! Have a wonderful day, sweet little Jake!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Hello Jake
    I am not sure that you know that you are a Turkish Van cat a red one I think.
    Is your tail very bushy?
    just search on the net and you will find lotss of pictures like yourself.
    I have one but white only. So we are cousins hehehe

Wow Jake what an amazing kitty you are and soooo intelligent! You have "let the cat out of the bag" about a kitty's ability to really, really understand what their humans are saying. Congratulations to a really super duper kitty who is also a "retriever." I wonder if the search dogs use a little help from a kitty now and then.

Hi, Jake!

What a smart and handsome fellow you are.
    Congrats on being a very wonderful Cat of the Day!
    May you get lots of toys and treats on your special day.

Hi there handsome Jake! Don't you look comfy posed upon your throne! Yesterday we had a "Mama's boy" as COTD! So just to be fair, today we proudly present Jake and Dad, a winning team for sure!! I am not familiar with the "Turkish" breed. But I sure do know a gorgeous kitty when I see one! And Jake, sometimes us humans do need a guiding paw to help "rescue" those misplaced mice! What a smart boy you are!! My Oliver loves to give his mice a "dunk" too Congratulations to you handsome Jake, our most loving, smart and precious Cat of the Day!! Lots of love to you dear, sweet boy on your very special day! Please have your Daddy (or Mommy) give you extra hugs and kisses from me!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 02-23-2002 at 06:52 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

HI THERE JAKE ,

What a Handsome boy you are !!! I think your name
    fits you perfectly. Sounds like you have such a Special
    family to call your own, and your days are full of fun
    & adventure. Hugs and a kiss to you Jake on being
    honored today as our CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    I wish you a long happy, healthy life Sweetheart...

Dear Jake!

What a lovely cat you are. And clever, too, to tuck your micies away so that the humans won't play with them and wear their fur out. Hope you have a very special day as our precious COTD.

Greetings, sweet Jake!!!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Jake you are a stud! Everyone knows cats are the smartest!
    Do you like to play fetch? You look so nice sitting in your chair posing. Copngrats on being our CAT OF THE DAY CUTIE!

Jake, you sound like a true friend and companion, wanting to be daddy's little guy! God Bless you on your special day!

Cool! Jake's facial markings look exactly like several of my cats! I have two brothers and a sister from the same litter and their two older sisters from the first litter, who all have the same type of markings. (No, I did NOT breed these cats! The mother and the two sisters were rescues, and the mother was pregnant again.) I also have two more sisters from another rescue litter, who also have the same markings! This is the first cat I've seen with that kind of facial marking; neat!!!

This is obviously a very happy and contented cat!!! Hope you got some special "goodies" today, Mister Jake!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    -- Mahatma Gandhi