Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pets From The Past Visit Home As A Ghost

This wasn't one of my pets that died but it was my dog Muneca! I was out of town and I haven't seen Muneca for 3 days I was watching Animal Planet and then there was a little dog but when I saw it I thought it was my dog. But then i saw it again it was a Yorkshire Terrier. At first I was wondering how it got in the show but I think I thought I saw Muneca on there because i miss her when I'm away only if every hotel they allow pets because the one we had to go to NO PETS ALLLOWED!
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

King Sartacus

Originally posted by King Spartacus
    I still sometimes get cuddles from Vinnie, and he died 11 years ago. He was very special too me, as he came to me (was a homeless kitty) when I needed him the most. I also sometimes have the same dream about all the kitties that have gone to Rainbow Bridge... it's night, and it's in a room, but the room is the beach, with a calm blackk sea... it's warm, and peaceful, and the kitties come walking up from the sea, one by one to greet me... The dream leaves me feeling happy and content when I wake up, even though it normally makes me cry in my sleep. I still haven't dreamt of Loke, a kitty we once had that disappeared, so I still believe he's alive!

Sylvie, KS' mom
    Vinnie sounded like a great cat. I hope you get another one like him. Mayb e Loke will come home.
    Sandy FROST

Almitia

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Almita
    This wasn't one of my pets that died but it was my dog Muneca! I was out of town and I haven't seen Muneca for 3 days I was watching Animal Planet and then there was a little dog but when I saw it I thought it was my dog. But then i saw it again it was a Yorkshire Terrier. At first I was wondering how it got in the show but I think I thought I saw Muneca on there because i miss her when I'm away only if every hotel they allow pets because the one we had to go to NO PETS ALLLOWED! [/QUOTE
    What a cool story about Muneca.
    Sady Frost