Thread: New product out.......have you used it??

New product out.......have you used it??

Has anyone heard or used this???

While watching TV yesterday I saw a commerical for "Urine Gone". It claims that all you do is spray this product on the urine (they used cat, but it can also be used for any pet or human) and it takes it away - no wiping at all.

I usually do not buy TV products, but this was only $19.95 + a $7.00 shipping. I figured, why not?

On, and "If you call now, we will inclued a black light to see where the urine is, PLUS a free lint roller!!" There are also specials if you buy more than one bottle of this, etc.

If anyone wants this number let me know & I will post it.
    Last edited by Catsnclay; 07-22-2005 at 02:16 PM.
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

No, haven't seen that. Think I'll wait and see how it works for you. Be sure to post how it works...

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Where does it go? It has to go somewhere. LOL I wouldn't mind having the black light though to see how clean things are. sounds too good to be true.

We have a local news station here that tests products like these. Some work and some don't.

I've seen that too, but have not tried it...I too, wonder if it works.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

PLEASE LET,US KNOW,HOW YOU DO,WITH THAT PRODUCT,AS THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS,ON TV,THAT ARE JUST EXAGGERATIONS.
    I COULD USE,THAT AS SAM,SOMETIMES SPRAYS,AND THE VET ,COULD FIND,NO PHYSICAL REASON.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    http://www.infomercial-reviews.org/I...d=5830457f3c70
    I tried typing it into the infommercial link above, but it wasn't there. I'd be curious to know how it works too, but don't believe that it takes no blotting etc. Where is the pee supposed to go?
    I have seen Zero Odor advertised and that's listed...reviews are below the products description and a quick scan seems as though many are pleased.
    http://www.infomercial-reviews.org/I...archwords=Zero Odor Reviews
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

sounds like that Va-POO-rize from the movie Envy. LOL let's us know how it works.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

I just saw the commercial last night but I already like the product that I'm using which is Simple Solution and I can buy this at my local pet store. I would like to get a black light though.

I use Nok-Out and swear by it! You can buy it online at www.nokout.com

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
    I just saw the commercial last night but I already like the product that I'm using which is Simple Solution and I can buy this at my local pet store. I would like to get a black light though.
    Oh no you mean this stuff is exactly like Simple Solution?? I already have a gallon of that stuff!!

Since I already have a black light, PM me your address and I will mail you the free one I'm getting.
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).