Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome, welcome, welcome to TigerBlossom!!!

Welcome, welcome, welcome to TigerBlossom!!!

Tiger Blossom!!! Thanks for letting me know you've joined. It's a great place and I know you'll love it here. There will be many wanting to know details of how handsome Kimo (5ish year old chow mix) is, and the other critters.

Love ya! Hope school isn't getting you down too much.

By the way ... Welcome to pet talk!!!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

WELCOME TIGER BLOSSOM!!!! I love your "name!" Looking forward to getting to know you, Kimo and other assorted critters!!! Love, Sandra and the Furkids highlighted below!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Welcome to Pet Talk!!! You'll love it here
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

WELCOME TIGERBLOSSOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pet Talk is a great place, and everyone here is AWESOME!! I think you're really going to like it here!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Former User Guest
    WELCOME TIGERBLOSSOM!!!

You're not going to like it here, you're going to LOVE it here

Tiger Blossom!

WELCOME!
    Just have to add my welcome to the others. They are right! This is a great place, more of a family of friends. They are great people here.(and fun too)

So, where is TigerBlossom? Can't find you on the member list.

Worried ...

I can't find her in the member list, either, which worries me somewhat. She (my sister and dear friend) sent me an email saying she'd applied as TigerBlossom but says she totally blanks when it comes time to post. So, being a bossy, pushy elder sister I thought I'd push the issue a bit....

I remember seeing names in the newest member section that never seem to appear in the New Member roster. Not sure what the story is here???
    Last edited by AmberLee; 02-23-2002 at 05:16 PM.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

AmberLee, another odd example is a person who had a birthday earlier this month. In fact, you were the thread starter. Her profile was accessed ONLY thru the calendar. No other evidence of her existence.

Yee Haw!! Happy little hippy hoppies going on here!!!

Hi all,

Thank you for your patience! Paul found the glitch and fixed it, so my sister Tigerblossom is officially a Pet Talk member and has been re-entered on her original application date. Now she needs to be able to think of something to say when she gets here! (Considering how shy I was when I got here and that it took me close to a month before I said anything, it's somewhat evil of me to push her into the community. Of course, what's the fun in being an evil older sister if you can't push the younger one(s) in at the deep end? I will be encouraging her to post photos of Kimo, her wonderful chow mix furboy, the turtle and lizard, and fish (names unknown -- sigh, I'm a better furmommy than ... uh, scale aunt???).

Mamy thanks again to Paul for his RAPID response to my SOS when we discovered that her registration went amuk. [Oh, no!!! Amuk time!!!]

AWWWWWW Welcome TigerBlossom!!!! You're going to definitely love it here. We all love AmberLee, so I know you've got to be a sweet as she is!! Looking forward to 'seeing' you on the boards!!! Enjoy!!!

P.S. Don't worry about "blanking" when it comes to posting. I think I 'lurked' the PT site for a few months before I ever posted anything!!!
    **hugs**

Thank you!

Thank you for the warm welcome. What a terrific looking site this is, I know I'm going to love it here!

Welcome tigerblossom! You will like it here. Please tell us what kind of pet you have and something about him/her. I have a 2 year old yellow lab mix - male that we adopted when he was 10 months old from a shelter and we love him wery much.

Welcome TigerBlossom!! Bet you will be posting as frequently as AmberLee and have great things to say. I look forward to seeing you here.

YEA!

There really is a TigerBlossom.
    Welcome.