Thread: Tucker

Tucker

WOW - what a delightful and wonderful picture you painted with your descriptions of Tucker. It's given me a whole new outlook on bulldogs. I'd never seen them as especially attractive but your Tucker has changed my mind.
    Thanks for sharing.

Dolores and Teddy (DOTD 02-14-05)

Tucker, what an adorable pup you are! Congratulations on DOTD! Have a great day sweetie!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Tucker, you crack me up! Your face is sooo adorable!!! Such personality!

Dearest Tucker, there's not even a question of me melting if I met you while you were out, I've already melted just seeing you on screen! What a touching tribute your Daddy wrote for you, I can easily envision your bulldog wiggles of greeting and your slithering belly crawl and roll followed by subsequent tummy rubs! How I'd love to give you belly rubs too Tucker! I got a laugh out of your Dad's description of your "Kung-fu movie" style vocalizations . Tucker, I hope today you have an especially fun-filled and treat-filled day with lots and lots of hugs and cuddles and plenty of tummy rubs from all your delighted fans! Congratulations on being our EXTRA special, MOST lovable Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Tucker, you are one handsome pup! You put a big ol' smile on my face this morning. It is a pleasure to meet you and hear about you. I sure do hear the love in your daddy's words. You sound like a wonderful boy and I know that I would have to rub that belly of yours if I ever saw you.

Congrats, Tucker!! Enjoy being out Dog of the Day!

Be still my heart!!!! ***swoons***'

Tucker, my husband and I were looking at you at 6:15 this morning and "ooohing and ahhhing". You are our dream puppy!!!!! I grew up with a fellow like you. His name was Ben and I loved him dearly. He was one of those memorable characters as I know you will prove to be too!!!!

I am so happy to meet you and want to congratulate you on being the Dog of the Day!!!!!!

I want a Tucker!! I want a Tucker!!

You, sweet Tucker, have won my heart.

CONGRATULATIONS TUCKER!

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

Tucker you are the most adorable little guy I've ever seen
    I was soooo happy to come to DOTD and see that you were our special little guy!
    And smart...wow! You sound super smart! I bet your family loves you TONS!

Hope you enjoy your special day day today boy

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Tucker,

you are very cute Enjoy your special day, sweetie
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Tucker...You are so handsome. I just love your pretty little face.
    You look just like the one I had when I was growing up many years ago. Congratulations on DOTD. Hope you and your family will have many wonderful years together.
    LHCamry

congrats Tucker for being chosen Dog of the Day. You look so cute. Hope you have a wonderful day.
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

Tucker Man, that is one proud Papa I hear talking! And yes, I am melting!!! Oh, that face alone is enough to give one the vapors! But to see you slithering toward me, giving me the belly up, or perhaps doing the "bully butt wiggle," well I might not EVER recover! Tucker, I hope you and your proud people and many adoring fans enjoy a very special, Tucker type day of celebration, overflowing with love, praise and lots of treats!!! And Tucker, have your Dad give you a BIG, Bulldog sized hug and kiss for me! Congratulations to you dear, precious Tucker, our super duper, most adorable DOG OF THE DAY!!!

Hi Tucker!!

Goodness gracious!! Let us quickly join the throng of well-wishers here at Pet Talk. We too are in love with you little man!! We are great lovers of bulldogs and you have to be the cutest little bulldoggie in the world little Tucker. Your Dad is obviously very proud of his little man and who wouldn't be beaming with pride over you little guy? Every day with you must be nothing but entertaining and enjoyable. You are so smart already at such a tender age. We would give anything to see some of your little tricks, gestures, and especially your little butt wiggles or half bark half growl. You are a man of many talents sweetheart. We want you to enjoy your day all day. Treats, hugs, and millions of kisses all around for you little cutie patootie. Congrats little doll. Please tell Mom and Dad how lucky they are to be able to spend every day with you. As if they don't already know it Happiness to all of you always

Love, Daisy and Delilah in, Can it get any hotter?, Florida

Me too! Me too! Add me to the list of your fan club, Tucker! Does your daddy love you or what? I know 2 very pretty Bull Dog Missies named Bella and Ruby who would love to meet you! In fact, I'm going to email them your picture right now so they can do their happy butt wiggles and swoon! Just like we all did!! Congratulations Tucker on your Special Day!

I've been Boooo'd!

Tucker you are too cute. You look like the best little bed buddy. I hope that you had a great day today and congrats on DOTD.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant