Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nothern CA Cat Show Coming Up In Early April In Pleasanton!!!

Nothern CA Cat Show Coming Up In Early April In Pleasanton!!!

Hi all cat lovers. There's another cat show coming up in early January. Here are more details:

JANUARY 2009
    03-04(L). CA, SAN JOSE: Santa CC Fairground, Gateway Hall, 344 Tully Road. Tails and No Tales Cat Club. 5AB, 3Spec, JS. Judges: Nye(AB), Newkirk(AB), Fuller(AB), Wilford(AB), Everett-Hirsch(AB), Lyons(LH/SH), Miller(LH/SH), Harding(LH/SH), TBA(JS). Entry limit 225. Info: Darcy Radcliffe, 3654 Farm Hill Boulevard, Redwood City, CA 94061. 650-365-6435. Fax 650-365-9350. Email [email protected].

I know that I'll be there and I hope that some other PT'ers will also be able to attend.
    Last edited by krazyaboutkatz; 01-30-2009 at 11:43 AM.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Hmm - I just might be able to make it. PLMK what day everyone decides to meet up on.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

don juan here on moms shoulder she has to see if she has wurk yet otherwise she says she'll hire me and Zerlina GattoBrat out to wurk on the TV box.r45t4444r5l,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;l.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

I so so wished I lived close enough to be able to come.. I just know it would be a blast..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Thanks for the heads up KAK! It's been so long I'd love to go! Let me know when you're interested in attending. I have a dental appointment in the morning on the 3rd, but my afternoon is free. I can go the whole day Sunday too, so whatever works best just let me know! Looking forward to it!

I've never managed to make it to a cat show with the wonderful PTers, but I will try!!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

So far either Sat. or Sun. will work for me. Does any one prefer one day over the other? Hopefully we can get a small group of PT'ers together for this show.

Saturday is better for me. It sure would be nice to see y'all again!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here

Quote Originally Posted by RedHedd View Post
    Saturday is better for me. It sure would be nice to see y'all again!
    I can go either day and if you'll be sure to be there on Sat. I can also go that day too. Wolflady has a dental appointment on Sat. morning so she said that Sun. would be better for her. She's visiting her parents right now and we had planned for her to pick me up and then we'd eat and then go on Sunday but I'm not sure what time we'd get there. Let me know when you can be there in Sat. and we can meet up.

Saturday. I've got a ****CALLBACK**** on Sunday. But that doesn't start until 6:00, so I might be able to go Sunday afternoon.

Hope this means I'm getting some wurk!

Wolflady and I will be meeting RedHedd at the cat show on Sunday around 12pm or so. If any one would like to copy this e-mail and save some money on the admission price then please feel free to do so. I'll paste it below.

As our friend and previous patron please join us at our 24th Annual

TAILS & NO TALES CAT SHOW
    JANUARY 3 & 4, 2009
    Saturday 10 am to 5 pm

Sunday 9 am to 5 pm

Please note that we have moved to the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds, Gateway Hall,
    344 Tully Road., San Jose, CA 95111.
    Admission is $8 for adults, $6 for seniors, and $4 for children under 12. (2 and under free)

Present this email for $2 off one admission to the show. You may also forward this to a friend and they will receive $1 off one admission.

January 3 & 4, 2009, hundreds of the most popular pets in the United States are traveling to San Jose to compete for “Top Cat” at the 25th Annual Tails & No Tales Cat Show. Whether purebred or household pets, they are combed, fluffed, and groomed to purr-fection and ready to strut their stuff. This competition is sure to have something for everyone. It features the finest examples of the Cat Fanciers’ Association (CFA) recognized breeds from the popular Persian and

Maine Coon to more exotic breeds such the rare Siberian from Russia and the mysterious Birman. The Show also features a coloring contest for little cat lovers, a “Find that Cat Game,” a Peoples Choice Award and a Junior Showmanship Competition.

The cat show is open to the public Saturday, January 3, 2009, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday, January 4, 2009, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds, Gateway Hall, 344 Tully Road, San Jose CA 95111. Admission is $8 for adults, $6 for seniors, and $4 for children under 12. (2 and under free)

In addition to the judging, which takes place throughout the show, you can see the cats up close while they are waiting to compete and ask the exhibitors any questions you may have. You may also enjoy our Junior Showmanship Competition, where youth between the ages of 8 and 15 develop their presentation skills as they share their knowledge about cats, the different breeds, and cat care. There will also be a wide variety of cat-related items, such as grooming supplies; toys, and gift items are for sale.

In addition to coordinating with a local agency to provide animal adoption opportunities at the show, proceeds from previous shows have been donated to non-profit organizations such as the Cat Fanciers Association (CFA) Disaster Relief Fund and the Winn Feline Foundation, which is devoted to health related studies benefiting cats.

Tails & No Tales Cat Club is a member of the Cat Fanciers' Association (CFA). CFA, a non-profit organization dedicated to the welfare of cats, was founded in 1906 and is the world's largest pedigreed cat registry.

For additional information please call (408) 778-6318, email [email protected] or check our website at tailsandnotales.com

Show reminders are only sent once per year to those people that have asked to be on our mailing list. If this email has reached you in error or you would like to have your name removed, please contact Jaclin Carrillo at [email protected]

Have a wonderful time, ladies. I'll be with you in my dreams, although I can't make it in real life this time...

Have fun, and PLEASE post impressions and photos and such.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

I may be a bit late, but I'll find the cash and come.

Liz

Awesome! I'm so looking forward to this. I've been so stressed out that a little cat show therapy will do a body good. *snicker*

See you all tomorrow!

Have to check in - right now I'm not feeling up to a long drive tomorrow so I may not make it. I want to, but not sure my body will let me.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here