Thread: Josie!!!

Josie!!!

Congratulations, sweet Josie, for being our DOTD!!! You have such a sweet Labby face! What a wonderful suprise... one of our own!

Lots of Labby kisses,
    Sarah & Sadie

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

It's one of our own today What a great way to start my Sat. day off right. Josie, you are adorable and beautiful. I LOVE the water shot of you congrats on making today your special day to shine. You momma must be beaming with pride at having introduced you to people all around the world

You enjoy your day of fame and your day of complete spoiling

My baby!! I'm so happy to see its your day today! Your such a special little girl! Even though it says you just turned 2 and now your almost 4, and I couldn't spell then! hehe! Such a beautiful little girl!

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Oh Audrey! What a gorgeous girl you have there!! We have all come to know and love your precious Labbie Josie! What a loving, devoted companion!! She is always there to comfort you, lick away your tears and lend a guiding paw. You are truly blessed to have the friendship of such a special friend. And I agree with Leslie. That water shot of Josie so perfectly captures the essence of a Lab!! Stunning!! What a fantastic way to start the day! Congratulations to Audrey, and to you beautiful, sweet Josie, our very special, VERY OWN, most deserving Dog of the Day!! Why do I have the feeling you are going to be very, very spoiled today!! Love, Sandra, Star and Cody!

CONGRATULATIONS JOSIE!!!!!!!!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sandra, she would thank you she WOULD be spoiled but i have to go away for today :[ so I wont even see her today. I'm going to buy her a special bone though and she'll get her day when im home! Its truely amazing how much that little dog means to me. Shes the world and universe, and i know i probably wouldn't be the same person today with out her there for me. everytime im upset or anything, shes there trying to look cute, or snuggling into me, its amazing how they know that. Josie is truely a special dog and im glad she finally has her day to shine, even though it took awhile; it was worth it hehe!!!

Yay for Josie!! I thought it was our very own Pet Talk Josie but had to quickly check to make sure!! Congratulations to Josie and her humans on being today's very special Dog of the Day!!

Josie, one of our own little girls, how beautiful you are. Your family is so proud of you and I can see why. Congratulations dear, sweet Josie, the most beautiful Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie

So glad Sarah recognized you, Josie! I thought to myself, this is Audrey's dog, but I wanted to be sure!!! How terrific it is to see her, and she is just lovely. I know you love her to death!!

Congratulations, Audrey and Josie, on your honor!!!!

Logan

Thankieeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!

BEAUTIFUL JOSIE

What Beautiful pictures of a Gorgeous Labbie girl !!!

What a blessing of true friendship to have a Special
    dog such as Josie. I'm so happy to congratulate you
    on being honored here today as our DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    I wish you a long happy & healthy life Sweet Josie !!!

Yeah for the black labs!!! What nice pictures Josie!!! Congrats on DOTD!!!

I couldn't get into Pet Talk this morning and couldn't even see Josie's picture. I thought it might be our Josie and couldn't wait to find out. What a happy day that Josie could be a Saturday Dog of the Day. Of course we already knew what a great dog she is and how proud her mom is of her, but now the whole world knows! So let's all put our hands together and cheer the labilicious lady, Dog of the Day, Josie.

GREAT water shot of a happy Lab! Congrats on a beautiful dog!

My family is known for having Labs; it's sort of an ongoing process with us! How I ever ended up having Beagles is beyond me, but my little "rodents" serve their purpose too!

Josie, hope you had a great day today!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    -- Mahatma Gandhi

Oops!
    A day late in seeing beautiful Josie but nevertheless, still so HAPPY and EXCITED that she was our Sunday DOTD! Definitely worth the wait! Can't believe what a grown up girl she is!! More kisses to that face!