Thread: Dolly

Dolly

Adorable!!! What a darling picture of a very special girl!!! I congratulate you on a lifetime of happiness with such sweet dog!! And you, Dolly, live it up today!! You're the Dog of the Day!!! Congratulations!!!

Dolly, you're a living doll! You look as fresh as a daisy...hard to believe you're 11 years old. You sure are a gourmet when it comes to food...I'd be happy to share your breakfast with you. Congratulations, little one, on becoming Dog of the Day.
    Marie

Dolly, you are a beautiful and precious little girl. You are much loved and we love our two Schnauzers the same way. I am so glad that you are spoiled and pate on toast, wow I wish I lived with you, and chicken and vegetables, my husband would love your meals. LOL I can see why you have so many friends, you are just a little lovee, but you know how to be boss too. You have a wonderful day with lots of treats and good wishes. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Dolly, our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

What a cutie of a dog!

My sister has a Yorkie in the same age range, and she is almost as spoiled as this pup!

Dolly, have a GREAT day today! You've earned it!

Hello Dolly.

What a girl! You are so sweet! I'd love to give you a hug myself but since I can't, I wish you get tons of them today from your family.
    You are a beautiful Dog of the Day! Lots of treats and goodies today!

Dear Dolly! I have to agree with everyone else. You are precious beyone words! Your face, your expression, is so beautiful, it brings tears to my eyes. What an incredibly sweet, loving, and joyful puppins you are! And you certainly do look "fresh as a daisy!!" Must be all that extra special loving that is the secret to your youthful glow!! How wonderful to read that every day you are surrounded by so many fans, human and furry, who cherish you so dearly, and fill your days with laughter and love. Thanks to your adoring guardian for sharing you with us all today!! What a sweetheart! Congratulations to you dear, dear Dolly girl! You are our most deserving, precious, and loving Dog of the Day! I hope you are treated to a banquet of gourmet goodies and oodles of extra hugs and kisses on this, your day of great honor! Bless you dear Dolly!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

WELL HELLO DOLLY !!!

So nice to see you right where you belong. I 'm so happy
    that you have a Special family that appreciates your
    sweet charm...Through 'thick and thin' , pure unconditional
    love & companionship.. What a girl !!! Congratulations
    on being honored as our Super DOG OF THE DAY !!!