Thread: Casey!

Casey!

Are you adorable?? I just love that innocent look on your face!! Congratulations on finding the perfect home, and for being our Friday Dog of the Day!!!!

Great looking dog! You're one of the lucky ones, to have such a great family!

This dog is in excellent condition! Beautiful coat, and trim and healthy looking! Well done!!!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    -- Mahatma Gandhi

Hi Casey, what a beauty you are. How lucky it was that your Mom spotted you and took you home no matter what, and your Dad went along with it. You must have a wonderful loving family. I'm also glad to see a fellow Californian become dog of the day.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Casey, our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    Hey Casey, I think you're a beautiful dog and I'm happy you found a new loving house.

Congratulations on being today's DOTD!!!

HELLO CASEY

What a Beautiful girl you are !!! It makes me
    so happy to hear that you & your loving family
    both lucked out by finding each other just in
    time...Congratulations Sweetheart on being
    honored today as our DOG OF THE DAY !!!

Casey you are such a sweetie girl!!! I love this picture of you getting ready to sit at the table.... Hope you are spoiled rotten today and every day for that matter..... Congrats on being DOTD!

Yes Casey, you sure are a beautiful sight!! I LOVE that look on your sweet face!!! I've only recently become acquainted with your gorgeous breed! I was on my way into the supermarket one afternoon. There, "at the wheel" of a parked truck, sat the most stunning puppy! Of course, I had to wait till his human came out so I could ask all about him! He described his puppy just as your Mommy describes you...high energy, playful, incredibly loving and a real snuggler!! My kind of doggie!! No wonder your Mommy just couldn't help herself! Congratulations Casey on finding the perfect, most loving forever home and family, AND on being honored as our very beautiful, sweet and loving, high energy, most deserving Dog of the Day! Have a wonderful day of celebrating with lots of extra playtime, treats and hugs!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Sandra, I thought I was the only one who staked out vehicles with dogs in them.

Casey, you are a dog after the likes of my Hannah. Got your eye on that cereal bowl, don't you? And in two seconds more you could have slurped its contents all down without anyone being the wiser, except for the drops of milk dripping from your chin. You got caught, but I know you won't despair. There is always next time, right? What a perfect Dog of the Day you are. Happy, full of energy and fun and one who found herself the best guardian possible. You did all right, girl. Just forget that rough start in life and don't look back. You got too much living to do and now you even have a title, DOTD. Read that people that didn't care enough. Read it and weep!

You are so cute! You look like you got caught with your paw in the cookie jar I'm glad you have such wonderful family members that take such good care of you. I hope you're enjoying being Dog of the Day!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Casy I am so happy you found some kind people to give you a home! Every sweet puppy needs love and bless your people for giving you some. You look like a bundle of joy and energy, but that is what makes doggys fun huh? Enjoy your special day and every day that you will have some love and fun!!