Thread: Marrrrrvelous Murray!

Marrrrrvelous Murray!

What a most handsome man you are Murray!! You are truly inspirational - what a brave boy - you look so happy and healthy now, especially in that pic of you sunning on the rock. What a cool CA dude!
    Congrats to Fabulous and Much-Loved Murray!!

Murray, what a handsome guy you are! Thank goodness you're in a loving home now! Congratulations on POTD! I hope you're having a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Murray, what a very handsome dragon boy you are!! I absolutely love that picture of you looking right into the camera! The story of your courage and strength while living in such cruel and deplorable conditions is truly inspirational. There must be a special place in Heaven for people like your family who take in neglected and abused creatures and give them the love and nurturance they so deserve. It's no wonder you shower your friendship and affection on them! You have such a gentle and pure heart it brings tears to my eyes! Your person's loving tribute describes just what a very special and beautiful soul you are. Murray, I hope today you have an especially wonderful day with lots of bananas and sunbathing to your heart's content. Congratulations on being our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi there marvelous Murray! Oh what a handsome bearded dragon boy you are!!! Your incredible tale of survival, of triumph over tragedy, is an inspiration to us all!!! I too got all misty eyed when I read of your sad beginnings and the courage it took to survive not only the horrific abuse and neglect you suffered, but your cancer as well. Your great will to live is truly a testament to your indefatigable spirit and heart! You are not only a survivor, but a true hero! Blessing upon your wonderful family for rescuing you, for nurturing you, for helping you to heal not only your ravaged body but your spirit and soul as well!!! The love you have for your humans and the love and devotion they have for you, personifies the human/animal bond at it's finest!!! All my love and admiration to you dear Murray, our EXTRA SPECIAL, MOST DESERVING PET OF THE DAY! I hope that today you and your proud, proud people enjoy a VERY special day of celebration and for you, lots of love, time basking on your sunning log and all the worms, salad, strawberries and bananas your heart desires Long and happy life to you, dear Murray! You truly are one fabulous boy!!!

Murray
    What a handsome fellow you are! and such an inspiration to all of us!
    Sure looks like you are enjoying your day in the sun in your picture!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~