Thread: Fleck

Fleck

Fleck, what a handsome bunny you are! So you are a little bit bad sometimes, nobody's perfect huh? Congratulations on POTD! Have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

A charming bunny indeed
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Good morning Fleck, you adorable and spunky bunster! How could anyone ever resist that face of yours?? One look into that soft sweet expression of yours and any ripped clothes would be immediately forgotten . Wow you can jump all the way to the top of the TV? You are quite a leaper Fleck! Your human obviously loves and cares for you very deeply, no one could ask for a better pal than you! Fleck, I hope today you have an EXTRA special day today, with perhaps some time out and about in the garden and plenty of your favorite treats to celebrate! Congratulations on being our most adorable and irresistible Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Fleck
    WOW! What a charmer you are!
    I think I'm in love with your sweet face!
    What a treat to see your wonderful picture today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there cutie Fleck!!! Well, aren't you the handsome bunnster boy! Oh, that beautiful "flecked" coat, those soft, floppy ears and that priceless expression could melt the hardest of hearts! Fleck, I hear you're quite the mischievous, little scamp! Us parents know that all furkids now and then shift into that nawtee mode But I don't think there's a thing your loving human couldn't forgive you, sweetheart! One look at that adorable face of yours and I'd be mere putty in your paws! I'd say your family is pretty darn lucky to have such a sweet and joyful furkid to keep them on their toes! Congratulations to you dear Fleck, our most precious, most deserving Pet of the Day!!! Have a happy, treat and love filled day of celebration, Fleck! And please have your human give you a kiss and gentle hug for me!!!