Thread: 5 Beagle Puppies in need of a GOOD home

5 Beagle Puppies in need of a GOOD home

I have 5 adorable beagle mix puppies in need of a home. We currently have 11 dogs living at my house, and it's becoming hard to take care of them all. The puppies will be 6 weeks old tomorrow, are very loving, and have been dewormed twice. We are giving them away for free just as long as we know they are going to be well taken care of. We own both parents, who are both beagle mixes.

This is Sugar - mama dog

And this is Lucky - the proud father

Girl and the the runt - She's pretty laid back...does have her playful times with the other puppies

Girl - She reminds me of a St. Bernard because she has longer hair than the others, but she's pretty laid back as well. The runt and her stick together most of the time. Oh and she likes to lay in the water bowl when it's filled with water. lol

Girl - She loves attention and likes to follow me around the yard...very playful.

Boy - He is so cute and fat! He has longer hair as well and loves my boyfriend to death...has the playful moments but loves to be held and cuddled.

Boy - my chubby buddy...the first boy has him beat now though. =0) I have made this puppy so rotten by taking care of it when it had ant bites. Now it yelps until I pick him up...LOVES attention and very playful. He also has blueish/greenish eyes, which we were kind of hesitate about cuz we thought he might be blind. He gets around just fine, cuz he follows me all over the yard.

Transportation can be arranged if needed. Thanks for any help available. =0)

Too cute. Wish I could take one but I can't afford another right now. I hope the ma and pa are fixed now?

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Originally posted by Kfamr
    Too cute. Wish I could take one but I can't afford another right now. I hope the ma and pa are fixed now?
    Mom is getting fixed VERY soon. I, myself, have one one dog, but when my dad passed away in April, my mom and brother moved in with us until they find another place to live. She already had 5 dogs, and then the female was pregnant....which is why I now have my own zoo.

I would charge some kind of adoption fee to ensure that whoever is taking them isn't using them for bait for fighting dogs, lab experaments, breeding stock, or just an impulse decision that will be dumped later. Make up a contract stating that these pups will be fixed when they become old enough, proof is required afterwards, and that if at some point they can't keep the puppy it is to be returned to you so that you can find it another home instead of the pup being bounced around from home to home. A good way to keep up with all of the pups actually being spayed/neutered is to use the adoption fee to have it done. They set up the appointment to have it done and you go pay for it. This will prevent any more accidental litters.
    Love is Adoptable. Adopt a Pit Bull.

Don't Breed or Buy While Shelter Animals Die.

If Pit Bulls are outlawed, only outlaws will have Pit Bulls.

agree with pit chick 100% That's exactly what they do at shelters too.
    *~*Jenna*~*

6. We would take one! The little male with the blue-green eyes in gorgeous! I love that brown female with the black muzzle as well! Heck, they are ALL adorable! But, we live too far away!

Originally posted by Lexi_Lover
    We would take one! The little male with the blue-green eyes in gorgeous! I love that brown female with the black muzzle as well! Heck, they are ALL adorable! But, we live too far away!
    Awww Where are you from?

8. Kanata, Ontario, Canada

Neigbor Beagles

I may know someone who wants a pup. She has 2 Beagles Already.

Re: Neigbor Beagles

Originally posted by MastiffCrazy10
    I may know someone who wants a pup. She has 2 Beagles Already.

All 5 puppies have found homes. Thank you anyway. =0)

Beagle Puppies

OK. Good for you finding all the pups homes!!