Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buster

Buster

Buster OMG you are so cute and sweet. I love black and white pups. And that black patch on your eye, awww how cute. You look like such a gentle little guy. Don't let your sister torment you too much. Congrats on DOTD Buster, you are adorable.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Aw, Buster what a cutie you are! Such a sad start to your life, now you are loved. I hope your spoiled even more today! Congratulations on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Buster, what a handsome boy you are! After the rough start to your life, you certainly deserve the spoiling you are getting now!!

Congrats on DOTD!!!

You are just darling, Buster! Congrats on being chosen DOTD, and overcoming your terrible start in life.

CONGRATULATIONS BUSTER!

Boy it sure sounds like you had a rough time in life before you were found wondering the streets boy But I'm truly happy to hear that you've now found you a great home to live in with great people and even a fun playmate

I hope you and you family have a fun day today, and many more fun days to come!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi Buster!!

What a heartwarming story your adoring human writes about her wonderful boy, Buster. Just look at you Mr. Cutie Patootie!! Aren't you just the perfect black and white Pittie mix. You couldn't be more handsome. We love that little face with the black eye patches. You look like the most gentle boy on the planet Mr. B. Those soft, sensitive eyes are captivating!! Your loving family knew you were a diamond in the rough on that cold, rainy day they found you. Bless them and Cody for giving you warmth, love, and the medical care that you were so desperately in need of after a terrible start on the streets. Perhaps their little Clyde had something to do with all of you meeting. We're so happy to hear that you have a wonderful life now with Mom, Dad, and Cody. You're such a sweetheart Buster!! We love you!! Have a wonderful day today on your big day as our most deserving DOTD!! Celebrate and enjoy!! Happiness to all of you always and thanks for saving this beautiful boy!!

Love, Daisy, and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Buster u are amazing and so lucky to have found your wonderful owners. I am so happy to hear of you new life. You are so Handsome! Enjoy your day you deserve it and make sure you get lots of bones

THANK YOU WOLF_Q!!

Hi Buster,

What a handsome boy you are sweetheart. I love your
    pretty markings. I am sorry you were so sad & afraid that day
    so long ago, but so glad you met the right people at the right
    time.You surely deserve the good life with loving folks who know
    a sweet soul when they see one. Happy congratulations and
    gentle hugs on being chosen for honors today Buster, as our
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Kisses for your little face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a most handsome NYC man you are Buster!! You look so happy and healthy - it was so nice meeting you today. Love your sweet eyes and way cool markings! Congrats to BEAUTIFUL BUSTER!!

u are so cute buster! it is nice that u have a good home and are happy and healthy.

p.s: im new and want to put a picture under my name and in my signature how do i do that?
    Last edited by dogzr#1; 07-17-2005 at 02:11 PM.

Oh Buster, you have one of the most lovable faces I've ever seen! Oh it brings me to tears of sadness and rage that human beings could so hurt and neglect you, they did not deserve such a sweet soul as yourself! Now you are with the people you belong with, loved, cherished, and pampered the way you should be! It is certainly no wonder that you feel such love and loyalty towards your saviors, your angels here on earth. You've obviously rewarded them by giving them your whole heart and soul, your undying devotion and friendship. I am certain too that you have helped heal your people's hearts after losing their beloved Clyde. You may be uncertain about dogs outside your pack, but you and your best bud Cody obviously share a special bond and friendship. Buster, I hope today you have an EXTRA special day today with lots of yummy treats, plenty of praise and pampering to celebrate your much deserved spotlight. Congratulations on being our heartwarming and irresistible Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

you're a cutie buster!!!!

Buster,
    I'm glad you have a wonderful home. You are a cutie

Oh dear B!!! I look into that beautiful, precious face of yours and wonder how on earth any sentient being could be so heartless, so cruel, so merciless to such an innocent soul I'd like to think that somehow, on that fateful day, you just knew that a better life awaited you, that now was the moment, your time to bolt, to break that chain, jump that fence, rush that door, flee your evil captor in search of those loving humans who would finally bring you "home!" And glory be, that's just what happened! With open hearts and open arms, they scooped you up from the streets, from the depths of despair and from that day on, there was no looking back!!! Finally, you are living the good life you were destined for! With 3 devoted humans and a best doggie bud in Cody, well, it doesn't get any better than that! I'm sure as the years go by, your confidence will grow and perhaps with time, you can some day enjoy playing with the pack. But sweet baby boy, the truth is you have nothing more to prove. Your only job now is merely to love and be loved by, your wonderful family!!! Congratulations to you brave, beautiful Buster, our hero survivor, our most deserving and EXTRA special, DOG OF THE DAY!! Enjoy your well earned day of fame with your people and Cody, sweetheart I hope you're spoiled ever MORE rotten today Hugs and kisses to you, precious Buster! Love, Sandra

Buster, you sure are a handsome boy. I am so happy you found such a wonderful home to live in. You knew where you were headed that night, didn't you boy . I hope you enjoy your special day today, Buster. And tell Cody that since you are our Dog of the Day today, she will have to wait until tomorrow to torment you again, okay?