Thread: Duke

Duke

What a great pic!! Duke I did think you were a boy, LOL. You are a very pretty GIRL and take great pics. I hope you have a great day today and congrats on DOTD!! You are a great looking bloodhound.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

*Jaw Drops when picture appears*! I am totally in love! Has to be one the the finest photos I've ever seen! Just beautiful..like you, Duke! What a great bio! I loved meeting you, sweetie! Enjoy your very special day!

I've been Boooo'd!

Dear Duke

Duke:

I think that Duke is a great name whether you are a boy -or- a girl! It's the best name in the world!

You are my polar opposite! I'm a very little boy, and you are a very big girl! You are very pretty too!

I'm glad that you were selected as Dog of the Day!

Your friend,
    Duke The Dachshund

Oh Duke, what a face to wake up to! I'd love to *smooch* that nose! It sounds like you take good care of things around your house.You're such a pretty girl, I hope this day is special. Congratulations on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Look at darling Duke!! What a most cool and funny girl you are - it was so nice to hear about all you antics. Congrats to Dashing DUKE!!!

What a gorgeous girlie you are Duke!!!! It was great to see your face this morning!!!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Duke you are soooo graceful and pretty, i wish i could see u stomping around like an elephant!! Congratulations on this special day for u!!!

Duke, I can see how you can find lost cats--with a nose the size and beauty of yours, you must be able to smell right round the world!

I live with cats, and sometimes those little stinkers of mine like to hide under hostas and ferns in our fenced back yard to make themselves hard to find. You would make short work of that nonsense, wouldn't you, Duke!

Have a lovely Dog of the Day-Day!

Originally posted by chocolatepuppy
    I'd love to *smooch* that nose!
    My thoughts exactly! Duke, you have made my morning.

Congratulations you big, beautiful girl!

Duke
    What a beautiful girl you are!!!!
    I was on the cat side and saw your cute little thumbnail picture so hopped over for a closer look.
    I'm so glad I did!
    What a treat to meet you today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CONGRATULATIONS DUKE!

Oh what a smile you've brought to my face this morning sweet Duke! That picture is a one in a million! Sorry, but it looks so like a picture of my RB Angus-but of course without all the wrinkles (I'll attach it if you want to see it).
    Oh you sound like quite the handful but I bet you are so, so loved!

Hope you have a wonderful day girl!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Duke sweetie, I am in love with your precious face. Just
    look at those long eyelashes & that kissable mug. You have
    made my day with your sweet story of running through the yard
    like a graceful gazelle. (almost ) Happy congratulations on
    being chosen for special honors today as our much loved and
    super gorgeous DOG OF THE DAY. Kisses for you baby girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Kisses, kisses, kisses, I want to COVER that gorgeous face with kisses!!! Oh Duke, you are too precious for words! Now that's an award winning photo if I ever saw one! How do your parents manage to keep their paws off you???

She is energetic in the most ungraceful sort of way. She tromps through the yard like an elephant who has been injured, but you can see in her eyes, she thinks she looks like a the most sleek, swift creature ever put on this earth.
    Now that's a girl after my heart, brimming with confidence! And as we all know, beauty IS in the eye of the beholder and Duke, I have no doubt that when you romp through the yard, you are a thing of beauty, a vision of lovliness!

What a smile you brought to my day, dear Duke!!! You ARE a joy to behold and your family, your kitty sibs and Mr. Mousie are ALL so very blessed to have you in their lives, there to love and protect them, now and forever

Congratulations to our most precious, most adorable, most beautiful Dog of the Day...DUKE! Hope your being spoiled rotten today, sweet baby girl! Love, Sandra

Good afternoon Lady Duke! You know, I think you have the right idea, getting some comfortable snoozing in , it is so hot here today that's about all I want to do too! One of the very first dogs I remember meeting as a young child was a bloodhound, and ever since then the breed has had a special place in my heart, always putting a smile on my face and bringing remembrance of the hound that helped me fall forever in love with the canine world . He was young, like you, friendly and filled with exuberance to meet and play with youngsters. Yes I know you bloodhounds tend to have selective hearing at times, but you more than make up for it with your friendly nature, always brimming with affection and happiness! And boy do you ever bring new meaning to the phrase, "the nose knows!" Good for you, helping to find the lost kitties! I hope today you have an EXTRA special and fun-filled day today with lots of treats and plenty of attention. Congratulations Duke, on being our MOST deserving and lovable Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Duke...You are beautiful. I just love that face of yours. Would love to have you for my own but since I can't you sound like you have a family that loves you very much. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry