Thread: Kitty Bliss(Courtesy of Whiskas Temptations)

Kitty Bliss(Courtesy of Whiskas Temptations)

Getting Doogie to be a lap cat has been fairly easy because of Whiskas Temptations. He loves them! I feed him a few and he just purrs like crazy. Sometimes I'm lucky and he'll take a nap in my lap. Otherwise, he'll stay about 10 minutes or so and then jump down. Here's a couple of pics showing how happy he is.

This is my favorite. Just look at that smile.

I went to a seafood restaurant tonight and sat right by the window. They had a deck built by the lake and this cutie is one of their residents. Poor thing is only about 9 months old and has already had litter of kittens. I'm going to try and get them to pay the small fee to get her spayed. I told the waitress that I'd take her to the SPCA to do it. There's also another cat besides the ones in this pic that is feral. I would like to get that one done, too but don't know how to catch it plus don't know if the restaurant would let me get that involved.

I don't know if this is one of her kittens or not.

And this is what I got to see for the rest of my dinner. She was so sweet. I petted her a little bit.

If I do take her to the SPCA to get her spayed, would I have to keep her at my house for any time? I could keep her on the patio. I just don't want her getting hurt right after it's done.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

She is beautiful! Could you possible get her to a rescue? She doesn't look too wild, I am just assuming that because she looks like she is enjoying your company.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Doogie is handsome and those kitties are cute Don't know about your question though.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Doogie is so handsome. And that young mama cat is sweet! I am not familiar with the TNR, but I suspect you should keep her indoors until she is awake and aware.

That second picture of Doogie is the sweetest thing and yes, I love that smile

That little kitty from the restaurant is such a tiny thing - still a kitten herself, and already had kittens Good for you having her spayed. I also wonder if that second one is her baby - so cute - thanks!

THAT IS GOOD,OF YOU,TO SPAY THAT POOR STARRY CAT,AND BREAK,THE CHAIN,OF KITTENS.
    THAT IS THE ONLY WAY,THAT THE STREAM,OF UNWANTED CATS,IS EVER GOING,TO STOP.

I NOTICED MYSELF,A NEW WHITE,AND TABBY KITTEN,I THINK,A SCION,OF SCRATCHY,WHO I SHOULD TAKE IN,AND HAVE NEUTERED,BUT I AM LEARY,OF DOING THAT,TO SOMEONES PET.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Doogie looks so blissful! I love that deep pink colorered nose of his. I wish I lived near you, as that sweet mama (and that certainly looks like her kitten in the pic) wouldn't be living outside like that. She looks so tiny and sad in the picture like she's just yearning for a home again.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

AND OF COURSE,THE FOUND CATS,AGREE WITH DOOGIE,ON WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS,THE FOOD OF THE CAT GODS,AMBROSIA,FOR THE FELINE WORLD.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Love the nose leather!

Doogie sure does look happy. Whiskas Temptations put a smile on all kitties faces I guess. The other kitties are adorable too! Hope that they will let you help them.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Awwwww!!! I just want to smooch Doogie's face all over!!! Val, you put a smile on my face again!! Thank you!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!