Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marvelous Motita

I'm American and live permanently in France.

Marvelous Motita

What a gorgeous cat! I don't think Motita is ordinary at all. He has extraordinary eyes and I love those ears! What a treasure. He looks very well loved!

Motita, you are gorgeous! It sounds like you are very much loved in your family! Congratulations on being COTD, I hope you have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

WOW - what a most striking and beauuutiful cat!! You are so sleek and gorgeous and handsome Motita - like a jaguar! Congrats to the adored and most pretty Motita!!!!

Motita is indeed gorgeous -- at first glance, he resembles a long-haired Scottish fold! [Note: that does not mean he actually is a purebred]

I don't post here often, but he is SO exceptional that I decided to come and say so! Motita is way beyond ordinary in outer appearance and if I were judging household pets at a cat show, he would definitely be a winner.

Motita,

You are a beautiful Scottish Fold!! Exquisite furbaby!! Congratulations on being COTD!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Motita, you are such a gorgeous furry puss with a fantastic personality. Happy day sweetie x

Motita, your person would not be one-tenth as happy without you! That is high praise indeed. I hope you and your person are happy together for many more loving, healthy years--cats can live much longer than ten years with love and care, and it sounds like you get a lot of love and care! Congratulations to un gato muy bonito!

MOTITA,YOU ARE A FINE SENORITA,AND IT IS SO GRAND,TO SEE LAS GATOS,FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY.
    CON MUCH GUSTO,MOTITA,WE ARE VIEWING YOU,AND SENOR MIQUEL,WOULD LIKE VERY MUCH,TO KNOW,IF YOU LIKE ORANGE GATOS.

UNO GRANDE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO,GOES TO SENORITA MOTITA COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Buenos dias Motita. Espero que su dia es muy grande. Es una dia especialle por tio!

Okay, that's all the spanish I know! Wow Motita, I guess Mexico is the place to go to get a cat if you are an ordinary cat down there. I told my son that you looked like a wild jungle cat.

You picked a terrific family, kitties do know how to pick good ones! And you have them well trained, that is amazing, you got them to take naps, sleep and eat with you!!

Congratulations of being Cat of the Day!

Motita
    What a stunning girl you are!
    I can tell you are loved a lot!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Motita!

What a lovely pose you strike, there so elegantly on your throne!

I'm so happy your purrent found you and made sure your leg was well taken care of. Your ears are very distinctive; I love them! And your fur looks plush and luxurious. Your purrent must take very good care of you and you give lots of love in return.

Happy COTD day to you, sweet Motita, and Congratulations!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Maybe being Cat Of The Day is a good way to thank him for being such a great cat for so long. But taking such good care of him and loving him all those years was the best way any cat could be thanked. And he's quite handsome and distinctive with his fluff and folded ears. Good luck, Motita.

Dearest Motita!

Your guardian's beautiful tribute to her/his friend has in tears. You just may be the most beloved kitty in the whole, wide world...and the most beatuiful too, inside AND out! There is nothing "ordinary" about you, sweet boy! What a loving, loyal companion and best friend you have been to your family these many years!!! And how blessed your young guardian has been to have such a special fur friend to grow up with! Through thick and thin, they have been there for you and you for them. That's what animal love is all about I'm so happy to hear you had a complete recovery from your terrible injuries! I'm sure your family's love and devotion went a long in way in helping you to heal Motita, we are honored to have such a deserving kitty as our most beautiful Cat of the Day honoree! I think your family would agree, you are their Cat of a Lifetime!!! Congratulations to you dear, Motita! I hope today you're being lavished with all the love your heart can hold and lots of treats too! Hugs and kisses to you sweetheart! I wish for you and your family many more years of shared love and friendship

I too was deeply touched with your marvelous tribute Motita. You are a quite magnificent and beautiful cat, not ordinary at all! Your devotion to your person is so heartwarming. From napping, eating, watching TV, to playing, you can be found alongside your human, as steadfast a companion as can be. You are like a brother to him/her, and he/she loves you beyond mere words!
    I wouldn't trade my cat for the most precious cat in the world.
    Of course your person wouldn't need to, you ARE the most precious cat in the world! Motita, I hope today you have an EXTRA special day today with your beloved family and all your favorite treats and activities. Congratulations on being our very handsome, most beloved Cat of the Day! Enjoy your much deserved spotlight Motita!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hello Motita you are one precious gatito! I give you two paws up! You have been there all these years and no one takes you for granted. You are much loved and cared for. I hope you have another 10 years to love and be loved! Happy COTD you most deserving beautiful precious handsome lovable huggable kissable adorable cat!
    kittysmitten
    Proud fur meowmy of Sophia Jazz, Sable Mink, Sasha Theresa and Maggie Magnolia