Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: By request - my first belly shots

By request - my first belly shots

Admittedly, I haven't been the best at taking these regularly. Before last night, I hadn't taken any since about 3 days after I found out my Nugget was baking. I tried to upload those last night as well but my home computer was being a wh0re.

Without further ado though, my 16 week 2 day belly shots.

I hate that I don't look pregnant yet, just large and in charge. Normally, I wouldn't care but in January I had *just about* reached my weight goal of 115 lbs (I was around 118-120 lbs.). I was so enjoying wearing tight little clothes again and now I'm weighing in at a hefty 126, I believe. Oh well... chasing around a Patterson hellion (especially if it's a boy) will get me back to high school weight if anything does. My husband's mother is a stick, after 3 boys. LOL

(By the way, please excuse the lame pajama bottoms!)

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I love your purty little belly and your pj bottoms! they're not lame at all!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

That is a pregnant little tummy.....how wonderful
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

HE HE HE...what an adorable little tum tum! Shoot, my tummy is bigger than yours right now and I delivered 10 months ago

Keep taking the pictures. They are sooo neat to look at.

woot! There's a baby cooking in there You MUST keep us updated as both of you grow
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Cute belly shot!!!

Looking forward to more at the nugget bakes more!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Awww Jamie! I'm so excited for you.

How are you feeling? Morning sickness? Tired?

I'm feeling good! The biggest problem I have right now is being too big for my regular pants but not big enough for maternity pants.

Physically, I am feeling terrific. I never had any morning sickness. My biggest first trimester issue was extreme fatigue. If I didn't keep my mind 100% occupied, I was asleep. Some of the places I fell asleep - at work, typing at my desk, mid-type; at a couple Orioles games with 40K+ screaming fans around me; paused in traffic on the way home from work. It was bad. I was sleeping 12+ hours a night PLUS a 2-3 hour nap when I got home in the evenings. It was very frustrating not feeling like myself for so long.

But that's over now and my biggest complaint is my damn pants. Can't wait to be out of this -in-between stage where people aren't sure if you're pregnant or just packin' on the poundage!!

Thanks, Jaime (how do you spell it?), you made me laugh with that last post. You're so funny!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Originally posted by finn's mom
    Thanks, Jaime (how do you spell it?)
    It's Jaime. My parents had to be different... My name is exactly why my children will never have an alternate spelling for their name.

My name is exactly why my children will never have an alternate spelling for their name.

Can we remind you of this when it comes to naming your lovely baby?

At least you will have a choice of decent maternity wear. When I had Katie (15+ years ago) it was all ribbons, bows and sailor colours to disguise the fact that what I was actually wearing was a tent!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
    It's Jaime. My parents had to be different... My name is exactly why my children will never have an alternate spelling for their name.
    That's crazy, cuz that's actually the only way I've ever seen it spelled for a girl. I went to school over the years with about eight girls that spelled it that way. I know it is spelled both, but, I honestly thought your's was the most common way. People always spell my name incorrectly, even though there are a lot of girls that spell their name like mine (two just in Pet Talk!). I don't care, though, I just correct people and move on.

Originally posted by Brody's Mum
    Can we remind you of this when it comes to naming your lovely baby?
    No need to remind me. The names we have chosen are all common spellings of old classics.

I don't know any other Jaimes around here. I was the only one - the others were Jamie. I cannot tell you how many times a day I say "No, it's J-A-I-M-E." So I vow not only to give my child a classic name (no contemporary stuff), but also to spell it so they can say their name and not have to follow it with "No, it's spelled..."

Originally posted by Brody's Mum

At least you will have a choice of decent maternity wear. When I had Katie (15+ years ago) it was all ribbons, bows and sailor colours to disguise the fact that what I was actually wearing was a tent!
    Ah yes. The sailor tops and stripes and bows. LOL God were we dressed like dummies or what? LOL I walked around most of the time in hubby's shirts so I wouldn't look like a goof. lol

Jaime, how's hubby handling all this? Men are so funny at this time. I think you'll start to feel really great during your second trimester. That was the best time for all 3 of mine.

I named my middle daughter Tanya. Of couse, down here in Texas it's pronounced like you would say "can" I wanted it to be pronounced Tonya, but I screwed it up and believe me, she tells me all about how I screwed up all the time.

I got smart and named the others Monica, Christina and John. Not too many ways to mess those up.

Oh, and when do you find out the sex?

I love pregnant bellies!

I love your timer at the bottom!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.