Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Riley

Riley

One look at all that mischief and I just had to congratulate you on being DOTD! Can I come to play?
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

What a great story your human has told about you Riley. My congrats on being our DOTD as you are special and lucky to have been saved by a loving family. Keep up with the mischief as it keeps your humans busy. Have a great day and maybe they'll let you sleep in their bed.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Riley, you're a sweetheart! Thank goodness you were saved! It sounds like you keep your family on their toes! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

The "UNCONTROLABLE" Riley

Riley you sound like a super wonderful dog by making sure that you get your owners attention and that's very important.
    You look like a very lovely dog and I hope you have many more years of a good life. CONGRATULATIONS for being the "SPECIAL" DOG OF THE DAY !!!!!!!!
    THE MORE PEOPLE I MEET , THE MORE I LOVE MY DOGS.

Riley, I must first start out by saying that your human writes beautifully! With such eloquent words, I can truly feel the very deep and special bond between you, can almost see the impish glint in your eye as you race around gleefully, can almost hear the squeaky toy right at my chin as you squeak it in pure delight! I get the feeling you and your person have quite a perfect understanding of each other . Every day is a new adventure with you Riley! You have made sure that life most certainly is never dull . You have your very own special place in your family's hearts now, and with that puppyish smile that lights up the page, have won a place in mine as well. Riley, I hope today you have an EXTRA special, EXTRA fun-filled day today with your people. May you have yummy treats galore and much joyful squeaking of your most treasured toys . Congratulations on being our heartwarming and lovable Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Riley you sound like such a loving Montser!!!
    I am in love! Congrats on your big day!!! I hope u get lots of plush squeeky toys for this day!

What a handsome boy you are Riley. I have a soft spot for shaggy breeds, just way too cute!
    Your human sure knows how to write. I love the descriptions.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Originally posted by lv4dogs
    I have a soft spot for shaggy breeds, just way too cute!
    I agree! I too have a soft spot for scruffy, shaggy breeds and the
    Terrier, Hyena, Dingo, and Kangaroo mix is now one of my very favorites!

What a sparkling personality you have Riley. It shows in your action photo and in your human's loving description.

I hope you have a wonderful day cutie!

Riley...What a handsome fellow you are. I would love to have you to play with. So glad that you found a family that loves you very much. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Terrier, Hyena, Dingo, and Kangaroo mix is now one of my very favorites
    LOL!!!!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

CONGRATULATIONS RILEY!

My, my, my what a wild one you are boy
    It sure sounds like you have a ton of fun playing to me!
    I'm glad that you were snatched and are now living in
    a wonderful forever home!
    Have fun today boy!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Riley, what an adorable boy you are!!! You sound like a most wonderful playmate and companion. I am so happy to have met you this morning. I hope you get lots of squeekies and playtime to celebrate you special day. Congratulations Riley, our very special Dog of the Day.

Rascal Riley!

Kangaroo? Mmmm. You must bound around the house then. Looks like that's just what you're doing in your picture. Love that cheeky, shaggy little face. Have lots of fun and mischief on your special day today. And don't forget your ancestors Downunder!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

What a beautiful boy you are sweet Riley!! You have so much life and happiness in your pretty eyes - what a cool pup!! Congrats to Ravishing Riley!!

Dear Riley! How beautifully your Mom writes of her special love for you, of the deep bond of friendship you two share. But the true essence of her love for you is revealed most poignantly in this one simple sentence, "he is special because he is ours." We all can relate to that

Yes, you are quite the scamp of a scruffy pup! Your love for life and people is expressed with such boundless energy and enthusiasm, how could anyone resist your many charms??? Obviously your humans couldn't and today, you've stolen all of our hearts as well, dear Riley!

Bless your family for giving you such a warm, wonderful, loving forever home!!! I'm sure they would agree, it is they who are the truly blessed ones

Congratulations to you sweetheart! Here's to many, many more happy, goofy, topsy turvy, love filled years with your proud people! Yay Riley, our super special and most deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!! Hugs and kisses to you, dear Riley! Enjoy a happy, fun filled day celebrating your much deserved "top dog" honors! Love, Sandra