Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mugsy, I'm sorry about Tobey

Mugsy, I'm sorry about Tobey

I have read in another thread somewhere (my memory fails me) that someone has stolen Tobey. I'm really sorry, he is such a cutie. Any news at all?

Thanks Gio for being so thoughtful....keep Tobey in your prayers. We haven't found him yet, but we have filed a police report and will have this moron arrested when we find him. I will keep you posted and again thanks for caring.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Awwwwe! That makes me mad People are so ignorant theese days and dont give diddly squat about other people and dont relise how much our animals mean to us! Im soo sorry ill think about you and Tobey (by the way which one is that?). Hopefully you guys find the scum bag who stole him..... do you think maybe he got loose? or are you positive he got stolen?

Former User Guest
    Fingers and paws crossed her that you can find Tobey and get him back in good health!

I am just sick after reading this. How could someone still a dog from one of the best doggie moms ever? I could understand if it was being mistreated or neglected, but mugsy showers all her dogs with love and its doggie paradise at her house!!!!!!

mugsy - I am heartsick for you. As you may have read, there was a dog stolen from our shelter so I know how you feel. It hurts sitting there wondering all the time. I am so sorry Please give all your babies a hug and a kiss from me.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Thanks guys....I appreciate all your good thoughts. Aly, I sure wish you would find your lost poochie. I will keep you updated. Thanks again!!! And Kfmar....we WILL prosecute to the full extent of the law WHEN we find him.

Sorry to sound pushy, but ...

Is there any news yet?

I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

How devastating. I hope you find Tobey soon.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Mugsy,

I'm so sorry that someone would do this...it is amazing.

I hope you find Tobey soon, I bet he/she misses you...
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

No news yet. I went to the shelter last night and filed a lost report and I went back to the back and looked for him and he wasn't there. It was really upsetting because there were about 10 pits back there and I know that they will be put down as soon as their 3 days are up. It was really heartwrenching. Mike and I keep driving through the addition where he was taken, but no luck yet. I'm still holding out hope that we can nail this guy and have him arrested since we have already filed a police report. You guys are the best for being so caring!!!

Mugsy, I just read this post and I am so sorry about Toby being missing, people are so different today, they think nothing of taking anything. We will be keeping our paws and fingers crossed that you find the bum who took him and more importantly Toby.
    Jackie, Perry and Daisy

Dear Mugsy and Mike and furkids. Star, Cody and I are so very saddened to hear to this horrific news. Our prayers are with you as you continue your search. We hope that soon this despicable person will be apprehended and Tobey returned to his MOST loving home! How sad that people such as yourselves, who give so selflessly of themselves in the aid of homeless doggies, should suffer such a loss. Paws and fingers crossed very tightly. Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Whatever you do, DON't go to mugsy's webshots albums and look at the pics of Toby
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Mugsy

I am deeply angered by what these people did to you and your family..... Ever feel like some people are just wasting "Our Air"?!?! I will keep your family and tobey in our thoughts and prayers. I pray that he comes home to his Mama very soon!

Kate

Whatever you do, DON't go to mugsy's webshots albums and look at the pics of Toby
    Too late....

Ever feel like some people are just wasting "Our Air"
    Yes Kate, and the sad thing is I tend to do this more and more.
    I can't say here what I would do to whoever took Tobey from Mugsy and Mike

Mugsy any news? We are all praying for his safe return over here.