Thread: Billabong

Billabong

I just have to be first to congratulate you because you're half Aussie & your name is Billabong. I hope you know the words of your special song, handsome fella.

'Once a jolly swagman camped by a billabong,
    Under the shade of a coolibah tree...
    And he sang as he shoved that jumbuck in his tucker bag,
    "You'll come a-waltzing , Matilda, with me."

That's 'Waltzing Matilda' the Aussie national song & you're in it!
    I can see the Akita coat in you...but you also have the lovely Aussie Shepherd colouring. Adds up to a very beautiful dog! Congratulations on becoming Dog of the Day.

Marie

Billabong, you are one handsome dude., and yes you are one lucky man to have him on a daily basis. From what I see there is a mutual admiration society of two. Anyone can tell how much you two love each other. Congratulations to our most intelligent, beautiful, loving, athletic Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie

Dear Billabong. What a handsome "Aussie" boy you are!! And if I may be so bold, what a bod!! I can definitely see the Akita in you!! So muscular! And add to that, intelligent, smart and well mannered! How perfect in every way. You look so stunning in your multicolored winter coat! How I wish I could smoosh my face in your soft, billowy fur. Billabong, that is such a beautiful song Angels 3 speaks of. And what a fitting anthem to a most handsome, loving, atheletic and deserving "Aussie" Dog of the Day! Congratulations dear boy. I hope your day of great honor is celebrated in true Aussie style!! Yea, for Billabong!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

HI THERE BILLI !!!

You are the first cross I've seen of these two Great
    Breeds and you look AWESOME !!!

Congratulations Billabong on being so rightly
    honored here today as our DOG OF THE DAY !!!

Your Guardian is soooo right, He is lucky & so are you
    Sweet Boy...

You sure are handsome Billabong! You sound like you are one special dog. Congrats. on being dog of the day and hope you have had a great day!