Yesterday something horrible happened...

My friend, Dad and I were all outside and my friend and I were bringing Misty into the garage so we could feed her. My friend was inside the garage with Misty, my Dad hit the button which closed the garage door. I assumed Misty was safe inside the garage with my friend but then I heard a horrible cry! My baby got caught under the garage door!!!! I screamed at the top of my lungs and tried to lift the door as my Dad quickly punched in the code to open the door. She then went racing into the garage and hid under the car. We all called out to her but then she raced back outside and into the forest. My friend and I spent an hour calling out to her but every time we tried to approach her she'd run away which she NEVER does... she was terrified... poor baby. FINALLY I caught her and we brough her back home. She seemed to be moving fine and was cleaning herself, she was just very, very scared. I checked on her a couple times during the night and she seemed okay. When I woke up in the morning I found out my Grandma had let her back outside... I thought she would have kept her inside so we could keep a close eye on her but she didn't...... she's now been outside for about 8 hours and whenever we're outside she's almost always in the yard with us but she hasn't been seen since she was let out this morning.

I am so so worried about my baby... afriad that she's hurt. I've been calling her for ages and she's not coming! Please pray that she comes home safe and sound... I can barely function I'm so worried...

Please come home Misty girl... We're all so worried and miss you so much!!!