Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's a..........

1. YAY! Congrats Jodie! I'm so happy you are getting a little girl! Do you have the ultrasound pictures?

Congrats!!! My guess was right- like the odds were that stacked against me! Girls are so much fun to dress- a lot more fun then boys!!
    Chris

Thanks everyone I'll be happy either way, but I sure hope the ultrasound person is right. I think we've decided on a name Brian and I really like it:
    Zoe
    We've agreed and its the first time so that will be her name if she is indeed a girl. Thank you all.

Samanthapuppy I sent some pink dust to you and myself hoping its right!!
    Last edited by Jods; 07-12-2005 at 07:59 PM.

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

4. Hehe, Brain?

I like that name Jodie! Its really pretty! Do you have a middle name for her too?

LOL Oops. He'll love that one!!

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

Congratulations to you and Brian (I am guessing)! It is a wonderful joy raising a child, I wish you both the best of luck in the coming future.

How exciting! I am late seeing this as I am out of town visiting a friend and did a search to see what you found out What fun!!! Will keep thinking pink and girlie for you!! It IS fun to dress little girls. I loved having my Missy in pink but must have overdone it because once she could dress herself it was blue and tomboy for a long time. Misha is always fun and pretty in her dresses and rosebuds But, like Johanna said - you won't really care boy or girl when your baby is here.

Hey - how about some belly pictures of our PT moms? Not sure how the rest of you feel, but I loved watching our grandson Tyler give Missy her belly!!

Congratulations Jodie!!

PINK and girlie baby dust to you SP!!

*Living with the Hillbillies* Southern West Virginia
    Congrats!

I'm sure you will be happy if you have a girl or a boy! It is fun to dress little girls.
    ~Tina~