Thread: Very sad news...

Very sad news...

Me and mamma are in shock... we just received some very sad news...

While on the net, and doing kitty things, I'm sure a lot of you have come across Queen Bitsy's Castle ... sadly the wonderful woman who ran the site has passed on.

We didn't personally know Doris, but I'd like to say that all of you who did know her, will be in our thoughts and prayers together with the rest of her family and friends.

From her sites, we got and insight into the person she was... and the world has now lost a tremendusly talented, extremely funny, and generously caring person.

Soft purries from a very sad Spartacus
    Thank you joanofark for my fab new avatar!

SHE WILL BE IN OUR PRAYERS,AS WELL,AS WE CANNOT AFFIORD,TO LOSE CREATIVE PEOPLE,THEY ARE A TREASURE,TO US ALL.
    SHE WILL BE MISSED.

I WAS JUST REVISITING THE CASTLE,AND SCRAPPY 2,WAS ATTRACTED,BY THE MUSIC,AND MMMMEEEEEWWWWED.IN RESPONSE.

QUITE A TRIBUTE,FROM A KITTEN.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thank you Gary... please if any do decided to visit, feel free to sign the guestbook there, as a memorial to what a wonderful person Doris was.

MY MOTHER,WAS NAMED DORIS,AND I KNOW,THAT SHE WOULD LOVE,TO SEE THIS WONDERFUL CAT SITE.
    AS A MATTER,OF FACT,I THINK,THAT SHE WOULD HAVE LOVED,TO LOOK,AT THE CAT SITES,WERE SHE ABLE TO,AS SHE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN AFRAID,OF THE COMPUTER.

SHE WAS SO KIND,TO ALL CATS,AND WOULD FEED STRAYS,AND WAS ABLE,TO CLEAN UP,MORE THAN A FEW,FOR ADOPTION.

IN THAT REPESECT,I AM PROUD,TO BE A MOMMAS BOY!!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a sweet woman. I'm looking at her site and keep thinking what an amazing addition to PT she would have been.

I'm sorry she's passed on.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...