Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daisy Mae

Daisy Mae

DM, you are wonderful! I'm sorry those other people didn't treat you right, but it sounds like you have a wonderful Mama now!
    I hope you will both be very happy for a very long time!
    Thanks for sharing your story.

Daisy Mae...

Can sure see why your "mommy" loves you so much, and so glad that you found such a warm and loving home!
    Karen G.
    Lucy & Holly
    http://www.dogrescueusa.com
    http://www.blinddogs.net

Daisy Mae, you are so adorable! Thank goodness you were saved by your new family! Congratulations on being DOTD! Have a great day sweetie!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Daisy Mae -- congrats on being chosen DOTD and I'm sending you lots of love and positive thoughts that you'll be feeling much better soon!

Daisy Mae, you are adorable. My goodness you have such soulful looking eyes. Makes me so angry to hear what has happened to you. I'm so happy that you have a loving home and that you get the proper love and care that you deserve.

Congratulatons, Daisy Mae. Enjoy you special day!

CONGRATULATIONS DAISY MAE!

Oh would you just look at those big floppy ears...man do I ever have a thing for those And of course those big beautiful eyes, who could resist those!
    I'm sorry the first few weeks of your life weren't very good girl, but it sounds like you've found a perfect home to spend the rest of your life in! Your loved very much!

Hope you have a terrific day girl

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi Dazzling Daisy Mae!!

Just look at that pretty girl!! Daisy Mae, you have the face of an angel. That coat of yours is so pretty, we love that little spot on your head, those beautiful floppy ears are so cute, and we can see those big eyes would melt anyone. What a doll you are sweetie!! After reading your story, our Mom is grumbling like she always does when she reads about things she doesn't like. We can't believe that there are people in this world that are so mean and thoughtless. We can only hope and pray that someday very soon, justice will be served and all those despicable monsters will disappear from the face of the earth. Bless your forever family for saving you from those conditions. With love and care, we believe you'll be all you can be very soon young lady. We hope you are able to walk and play without limitations and without pain medication real soon. Congratulations to our Miss Daisy Mae Duke, our fabulous Sunday DOTD!!! Celebrate all day sweetheart!! Please have Mom deliver a million kisses to that gorgeous little face. What a cuddly love bug you are sweet girl. Happiness to all of you always and thank you Daisy Mae's family for being so kind!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Wet Florida

Those eyes! You are so lovely x

Resistance is futile! The power of that bassett gaze is absolute . Daisy Mae, what a simply beautiful young lady you are! I was apalled to learn of the horrible treatment you endured in your early puppyhood . Those people should be utterly ashamed! What a heroic heart you have though Daisy, you didn't let anything get you down and you kept right on loving and living as you always have. You're a true inspiration to both human and furry ones alike. It's obvious your human is taking any and every measure she can to restore you to vigorous pup you deserve to be.
    She doesn't let this stop her and she still loves and trusts people with all her heart.
    Words to live by! The simple wisdom of a dog can teach us humans much. Daisy, I hope today you have an EXTRA fun and special day today with your beloved human. Please have her give you lots of extra hugs and kisses from me! Congratulations on being our irresistible and inspirational Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Yes, you do have the face of an angel, beautiful Daisy Mae! One look into those beautiful brown eyes and my heart was yours! I too couldn't help but notice that perfect, brown "spot" on the top of your adorable head...I'd like to think of that as your halo, for you truly were heaven sent! The horrors you suffered during your puppyhood are unspeakable, Daisy Mae But in the true canine spirit of forgiveness, you still hold in your heart and soul the capacity to love and trust us humans; simply amazing! Thank goodness you are now in the loving care of a devoted guardian who will keep you safe and healthy and love you unconditionally, always and forever! I know that this is just the beginning of a lifetime of happy days and forever friendship with your wonderful family! You are truly an inspiration to us all dear, beautiful Daisy Mae Congratulations to you, sweetheart! We are honored to have you as our EXTRA SPECIAL, most deserving Dog of the Day! Celebrate with wild abandon with your proud people, Daisy Mae! Hope you are treated to all your faves on this, your day in the spotlight of love!Hugs and kisses to you! Love, Sandra

Daisy Mae
    Oh, my! Aren't you just the cutest??? YES YOU ARE!

I was on the cat side and saw your sweet thumbnail picture and just had to come meet you. I'm so glad I did!

Your story made me cry. I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving home and family now, sweetie! No animal should have to endure what you did.

Congratulations, sweetheart, on your wonderful home and family and for being our very special Dog of the Day too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daisy Mae...You are a very special baby. I can't believe anybody can be so cruel to an animal. I am so sorry they were bad to you.
    But I am so Happy that you have a family that loves you very much now. You are so cute and I would love to have you for my own. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it.
    Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Sweet Daisy Mae,

How could someone be so cruel to you? You are such a pretty girl I am glad you found a home with people that love you to death. Enjoy your special day, sweetie and I hope you get better soon, honey! You are such a deserving girl to be honored as our DOTD
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Hello Daisy Mae,

You are a precious little pup & i'm so happy you have some
    very loving people to look after you now. Those mean people
    don't deserve a sweetheart such as you. I hope your therapy
    goes well and you have a long, happy & healthy life. Many happy
    congratulations going out to you today baby girl, as our loved
    DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweet Daisy Mae.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dear Daisy Mae Duke,

All I can say is that you are an inspiration. Your beauty and strength is amazing. I think you are an angel on earth. You more than deserve the honor of being DOTD.

KW..........CA