Thread: Minnie Me

Minnie Me

Aw, Minnie, what a surprise to see a llama as POTD! You are just beautiful! Congratulations and I hope you have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh how I love llamas, they steal my heart with their soft nose, large lips, beautiful coat and doe eyes. Minnie Me you are an exceptionally sweet and beautiful llama! I can just imagine how hugging you helps the troubles wash away, replacing anxieties and sadness with love and comfort. What fun it must be to go packing with your person. I can just imagine the peacefulness and happiness of being out on the beautiful trail with you. You and your person obviously share a very special bond, and you have helped heal her heart after her loss. MeMe, I hope today you have an especially WONDERFUL day today celebrating your much deserved spotlight. Perhaps you will even go on a trail walk again soon! Congratulations on being our gorgeous and most lovable Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Good Morning to you gorgeous Minnie Me What a special treat, having such a beautiful, most precious llama as our Friday honoree! How could anyone resist those gorgeous doe eyes, those long, long lashes, that mischievous grin and stunning coat! What a lucky person your guardian is to have such a sweet and gentle furkid to love and cherish, to share her days with, to comfort her You two have become such great buds and I have no doubt that the deep bond of love and friendship you two share will only grow stronger with time! Sweet MeMe, I hope that today you and your human enjoy an EXTRA special, fun filled day celebrating your much deserved Pet of the Day honors!!! Wish I were there to give you a big hug and kiss! Maybe your Mom will do that for me! Love to our most precious Pet of the Day, adorable Minnie Me!

How cool! What a distinguished and handsome llama you are Minnie Me!! I love your bicolor coat and most impressive and imperial head. Congrats to Beautiful Minnie Me!

Minnie Me
    How adorable you are!
    I'm sure you are fun to hug too! How sweet of you to cheer your human up with hugs!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minnie Me,

What a cute llama you are I sure do love llamas and your are so cute! Enjoy your special day, honey!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Hello there, Minnie Me! Not too often that I see a llama as our Pet of the Day. You put a big ol' smile in my face, sweetie!

Congrats and enjoy your special day!