Thread: Have you ever done anything to your cats causing them to hate you?

Have you ever done anything to your cats causing them to hate you?

WELL, I finally got fed up with hair balls on the floor everyday. I took ALL THREE in for a bath and a shave. I'm terrified to pick them up today as I know they are going to be cranky with me. I've seen W and S shaved but never Callie and I think she is going to look hilarious with her little lion cut. I'll take pictures later when we get home tonight.
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

hee, hee Can't wait for pictures. Is it evil to laugh at kitties when they are so humiliated?
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I can not imagine what they will look like. Althought I feel sorry for them I can not wait to see pix!!!!!!

Poor kitties. They'll get over it.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Yes, Kuhio was mad at me for a long time after I laughed at her when she tried to jump through a mirror ~ thinking it was a window.

After I was sure she wasn't physically hurt (just her pride), I couldn't stop laughing. She gave me the cold shoulder for a few hours and then forgot she was mad when she wanted some scritchies.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Buzz ignored me for a week when I brought the twins home but he soon got over it and now they are buddies.

Missy let me have it when i tried to pill her. She bit me so hard that she punctured me several times. It got infected so I had to get a tetanus shot and had to take anibiotics. To add insult to injury she too ingored me for several days. Ungratefull little #$^&.

I know I've mentioned this before...but I give my cats a table spoon of pumpkin out of the can once or twice a week, and all my cats have not had a hairball in over 10 years! Pumpkin is a natural vegetable fiber and keeps their digestive track clean and healthy.

"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible"

SCRAPPY 2S CONSTANT SCREEHING,FINALLY GOT,ON MY NERVES YESTERDAY.THE A/C DIED,AND THE WATER,WAS CUT OFF,WITHOUT WARNING,FOR HALF,THE DAY.SHE SCREECHES,NON STOP,AND WILL NOT QUIET,NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO.

EXCEPT,IF YOU SLAP HER KITTEN FACE.

SHE RAN AWAY,AND INSTANTLY I WAS SO ASHAMED.I HUNG UP,THE PHONE,AND EVENTUALLY MADE,UP WITH HER,BUT HER SQUEALING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS ,CAN BE AS BAD,AS FRAN DRESCLERS ACCENT,LIKE A DONKEY,WITH PMS.

I NEVER HIT,THE CATS,THAT WAS A FLUKE,AND I BLAME IT,ON MY BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I took my kitties into the pool with me to see if they could swim if they fell in by accident. One at a time of course. They DID NOT LIKE IT ONE BIT. They swam to the edge and climbed out. I had my hands under them all the way but now I know they can swim.

They ran for the door and would not be consoled. Under the bed before I could towel them off. They licked and licked. They hid until the next day and then acted like nothing happened. They still love me. Thank Goodness.

I have been given a fingertip toothbrush for cats, and instructed by the vet, to rub their mouth with it (dry) then as they get used to it, but the kitty toohpaste on it, and put it in their mouth.

A couple weeks ago, Bella showed great interest in eating the kitty toohpaste, so I put some on the brush and put it in her mouth. She did not like that.

For a day and a half, instead of the loving, cuddling, in my face, rubbing girl, she snubbed me.
    I couldn't figure out why. I asked her if her tummy was upset, she said 'no' by eating her food up.
    I was in tears.

Finally, I grabbed her and forced her to stay on my lap, and it occurred to me.
    I aplogized to her for rubbing that thing in her mouth, and promised never to do it again. Immediately, she started rubbing on me, like old times.
    True story.

No, I could never do anything to make any cat hate me, I'm a real pushover when it comes to cats.

When we had our 4 senior citizens, we'd bathe them once a year and they HATED it.

After the deed was done, they would avoid us at all costs for a day or two, but they were so soft & fluffy all I wanted to do was cuddle them!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I