Thread: Marvelous Mia!!!

Marvelous Mia!!!

WOW!!!! What a story!! I am so glad that you are safe and sound in your forever with wonderful parents who love you!! I hope the rest of your feline family has found good homes,too. Having those extra toes are just more places to give kisses to!!! May you have many, many years of health, happiness, and love, and grow up to be a great kitty! HAPPY COTD !!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Polydactyls are just the cutest! Mia, you are no exception. What a dear little girl you are with your big feet and sweet face!

Poor little thing living in a horse barn, it's a wonder you weren't stepped on! But how lucky for you your purrent found you, you charmed her, and now you have a wonderful furrever home.

You will grow up to be lovely cat, full of love & devotion and lots of purrs.

Congratulations to a lovely girl on her special day! Scritches and belly rubs to you!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Pretty Mia, what a beautiful story of how you came to find your furever home and family! I had to sit and reread over it a couple of times, a smile on my face, because I enjoyed it so very much. What a gorgeous kitten you are, and I bet by now you have grown into a sleek and charming young lady. Perhaps you and Tootsie are snuggling up together too . Isn't it amazing how fate can lead people and furry companion alike to each other for a perfect match? There's no doubt in my mind Mia, that you are with the family you were meant to be with! I hope today you have an especially wonderful day with your adoring family and doggie sister Tootsie! Congratulations Mia, on being our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Mia
    How adorable you are!
    What a wonderful story to greet me today!
    I'm so glad you have a wonderful warm home and loving family!
    Congratulations, sweetie, and for being our special Cat of the Day too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a cool and most beauuutiful Maryland kitty you are Mia! I love your darling little face and gorgeous tabby stripes. Polys look like they are wearing high heels - too cute! Glad you found a forever home! Congrats to Most Pretty MIA!!

She's a lovely cat. It was wise to adopt her when she chose you, even though she was not what everyone had hoped to find. Look how well that turned out. Congratulations.

WHAT A SWEET LITTLE BABY,YOU ARE MIA.MICHAEL,WAS A LITTLE BARN CAT,TOO,AND HE IS STILL HALE,AND HEARTY AT 14.BARN CATS,HAVE VERY GOOD GENES,AND THAT MEANS,THAT YOU SHOULD,BE THE APPLE,OF YOUR MEOWMIES EYE,FOR MANY,MANY YEARS,TO COME.
    BLESS YOU,FOR MAKING SURE,THAT MIA,GOT HER FURR EVER HOME.A BIG BARN CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW,GOES TO MARVELLOUS MIA COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Mia

You are so very cute, little one. At my Palace my KatMa & Paw-Paw and me are so happy with your loving family who brought you home. Now you live the way all pets should which is with people who cherish you.

Live long, darling Mia -- now healthy and stay that way -- always loved and cherished by all of your family:

a nice loving family including my father, my mother, me, my sister, and my Schnauzer/Terrier mix dog, Tootsie.
    Mew, they are welcome at my Palace anytime.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Hi sweet Mia!! Sound like you had a rough beginning, but things are certainly looking up now. So glad that you got your furrever home. Congratulations on being COTD!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Mia, you look like my very precious Kiki Roo who I also obtained from a farm barn. She was the most loving and gentle sweetie, and I still miss her. You are a gorgeous puss!