Page 9 of 150 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

Originally posted by cloverfdx
    I watched "A dog of flanders" last night, sweet little movie, i think i may have to buy my own copy.
    I love that movie! Argh I forgot the movie I watched last
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Originally posted by luvofallhorses
    I love that movie! Argh I forgot the movie I watched last

Krista, I think you watched Pacifer and Hitch. We just got Million Dollar Baby form Netflix, I cant wait to see it.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Oh, yeah duh, but I didn't watch Hitch and yes I watched million dollar baby, too. It was ok, I didn't watch all of it..
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Originally posted by Jadapit
    We just got Million Dollar Baby form Netflix, I cant wait to see it.
    It is a really good movie. It's very real and moving, I loved it. It's intense. Clint Eastwood is wonderful. Let me know what you think of it!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Kari I just watched half of Garden State, in all honesty I was really bored with it, that is why I am on here and not watching it, hubby was not too impressed either,I guess we just have really different taste, either that or I just don't get it.

Has anyone seen Brides corpse? ( I may have the name not quite right) it is a coming attraction here and stars none other than the delightful Johnny Depp.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I saw 'Must Love Dogs' the other day. It was cute.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Did anyone see Monster n Law? I wanted to go see that, but as usual I missed out. also the British Flick Ladies in Lavendar, anyone see that? it had very good reviews here.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Originally posted by carole
    Kari I just watched half of Garden State, in all honesty I was really bored with it, that is why I am on here and not watching it, hubby was not too impressed either,I guess we just have really different taste, either that or I just don't get it.

Has anyone seen Brides corpse? ( I may have the name not quite right) it is a coming attraction here and stars none other than the delightful Johnny Depp.
    Hey, it's cool. Garden State is completely character driven, there's not much plot at all. It's one of my favorites, of course, and, I haven't heard anyone say they didn't like it, yet. But, I knew they were out there. My mom and I watched it, and, she liked it a lot, too. We obviously don't have too different of tastes, you and I, if we both love Thorn Birds. That kills me that you aren't bored with that long drama, cuz if anything bores anyone, the Thorn Birds will. I love it, though!

Corpse Bride doesn't come out til September, but, I'll be first in line. I love Tim Burton and I've been hoping he'd release another claymation film. Nightmare Before Christmas was excellent. And, he uses both Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter all the time in his movies...she was in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory of course, and, big fish, both Burton films. When is it coming out there?
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

"Alexander"

Awful, awful movie!! So boring. Hubby and I didn't even make it through the whole thing.

Yeah, I didn't like Alexander very much... I think Alexander has a really interesting life, but the movie doesn't show it...
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Originally posted by carole
    Did anyone see Monster n Law? I wanted to go see that, but as usual I missed out.
    I saw that. It was pretty good. Much better than I expected it to be. Not outstanding or anything though.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I watched North By Northwest, an old classic directed by
    Alfred Hitchcock. The first time that I'd seen the whole movie.

I just love Turner Classic Movies.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Originally posted by lizbud
    I watched North By Northwest, an old classic directed by
    Alfred Hitchcock.
    GREAT movie! Definitely one of my favorites.

Didn't really watch any movies today, but tomorrow I might go see either Wedding Crashers or The Skeleton Key. Haven't decided yet.

let me know what you think of The Skeleton Key, I am keen to see if it is any good., I love Kate Hudson, so hopefully it will be a movie I would enjoy.

I knew I got that name wrong of course it was Corpse Bride, it looks like an interesting movie.

kari I just cannot compare The Thorn Birds with Garden State, to me they are so different, I guess I just like a love story that is nice and easy going, the other one was too weird for me, it just did not hold my interest for longer than half an hour, each to their own, I agree we don't have completely different taste, we just differ on some movies I guess . , hey if we all liked the same things in life, what a dull boring lot we would be after all.

I am still keen to get the movie with Jane seymour and Christopher Reeves in it if I can, but can't get hold of it as of now, but hopefully I might be able to.

I am going to watch Maid in Manhatten for the second time tonight on TV, I am a J lopez fan, and like all of her movies, did anyone see Gigi , with her then financee Ben affleck, I heard it was a major flop.
    Last edited by carole; 08-14-2005 at 12:11 AM.
    Furangels only lent.

Me and the hubby went to see the new Deuce Bigalow movie. It was hilarious! Just an hour and a half of dumb fun. I'm going again soon with my sister because she hasn't seen it yet
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!