Page 8 of 150 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Originally posted by carole
    I will see if my son can get the movie for me this week when he goes back to work.
    If you get to watch it, let me know what you think. It's super sap, but, I love it!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I love super sap , so should like it I think.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I recently watched Million Dollar Baby .

Excellent movie. I love all the actors in this movie and thought they all did a remarkable job. I didn't have a clue about what happened in the movie and I found out that it was a huge tearjerker! I bawled like a baby. I must have been due for a good cry because I just couldn't shut off the waterworks...lol.

Originally posted by RobiLee
    I recently watched Million Dollar Baby .

Excellent movie. I love all the actors in this movie and thought they all did a remarkable job. I didn't have a clue about what happened in the movie and I found out that it was a huge tearjerker! I bawled like a baby. I must have been due for a good cry because I just couldn't shut off the waterworks...lol.
    I was doing a search for something, and, saw that you said this. I loved this film. I saw it the day it won the Oscar for best picture. I'm not the biggest fan of Hilary Swank, but, man...she was fantastic in this. And, I think it's one of the best performances I've ever seen by Clint Eastwood. And, Morgan Freeman, too. Excellent movie...I think I read somewhere that they only actually filmed for a few days...I can't remember how many, though, but, it was not more than a month, which is crazy!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Alas Kari my son was unable to get any of the movies, they did not have them, slack I reckon, and Thorn Birds was out, still I will try again for that one.

The Horse Whisperer was one I really enjoyed, I am a big fan of Robert Redford, saw it first on big screen and twice on TV.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Today I watched:

Big Fish *tear*

Life Is Ruff
    Disney Movie

The Notebook *another tear*

Little Black Book
    Kind of a dissapointment, I expected more from the previews and that it!
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

I watched:

Raise Your Voice, which is actually a good movie!

Balto #3, I was watching my little sisters, *YAWN* What can I say?

Steph and Jes

"Must Love Dogs" and "Message in a Bottle"
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

The Gladiator-Sad But cool
    The dog in life is the firmest friend, the first to welcome, foremost to defend.
    Thanks kittycats_delight for the awsome siggie!!

My mom and I went to see The March of the Penguins...it was wonderful! Definitely a must see...it was so beautiful.

Oh, and, I saw Wedding Crashers the other night, too. I thought I'd posted about it, but, i guess not. Anyway, it was really funny. Very raunchy, and, the characters were very stereotypical and predictable...but, I liked it a lot. Fun concept.

Originally posted by finn's mom
    Oh, and, I saw Wedding Crashers the other night, too. I thought I'd posted about it, but, i guess not. Anyway, it was really funny. Very raunchy, and, the characters were very stereotypical and predictable...but, I liked it a lot. Fun concept.
    I loved the dinner table scene. LMAO.

I'm going to see a screening of Deuce Bigalow at work in a little bit. Can't wait!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Just got back. It was hillarious! Loved it!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

"Guess Who"

I thought it was cute. Got a few giggles out of it. Hubby thought it got a bit too mushy.

I watched "A dog of flanders" last night, sweet little movie, i think i may have to buy my own copy.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*