Page 49 of 150 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom
    Pirates of the Caribbean (carribean? i never can remember!): Dead Man's Chest. Awesome movie! Loved it!
    I just saw it, I found it really disapointing. I know that it's hard for the sequel to live up to the original but this was just bad. There was way too much fighting, it got long and dull after awhile. For a big budget film I thought it was absolutely awful. I think this movie is one of those things were you either love it or hate it, as I've heard people review on both ends of the spectrum.

I watched Cheaper by the Dozen with my mom today and we've been watching Stargate SG-1 off and on for the last week. (we have all 8 season on DVD) I know Stargate isn't a movie, but... I love it so I'ma give them props anyway.

~Danny~
    [19 y/o Crazed Human Female]

-The Dogs-
    Mac
    [6 y/o female BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    Julie
    [9 y/o female Siberian Husky/Alaskan Malamute]
    Angel
    [7 y/o female German Shepherd/Lab]
    J.W.
    [6 y/o male BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    R.B. Blackfoot
    [16 y/o Lab/German Shepherd]

-The Horses-
    Prissy
    [12 y/o Bay Tobiano Paint Mare]
    Miracles Happen
    [5 y/o Solid Bay Paint/Quarter Horse Mare]

The Libertine with Johhny Depp.

I give it MINUS one million stars.

Worst movie I've ever seen in my life.

Be warned! Don't watch this movie (unless you need something to make you sleep).

I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Just watched The Lost Boys with Kiefer Sutherland (Spl?), Corey Haim, Corey Feldman etc. I thought it was great and had not seen it before.. gotta love 1980s movies .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by CagneyDog
    I just saw it, I found it really disapointing. I know that it's hard for the sequel to live up to the original but this was just bad. There was way too much fighting, it got long and dull after awhile.
    Yeah, I think when you compare a sequel to the first, you're *usually* going to be disappointed. I view most sequels and subsequent movies as individual films...I thought it was a lot of fun. I liked all the fighting, too! To each his own, that's for sure!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Someone bought Sneakers for me yesterday, i have not had a chance to watch it yet but i cannot wait. Has anyone seen it? what did you think? should i go watch it right now (1am hehe)?
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Well i watched the above movie a few hours ago and still dont know what to think, i will need to watch it again as i was not concentrating to well. What i paid attention to seemed ok though, a bit slow in parts (Where my attention lapsed).

I saw Little Man last night. It was okay.. nothing spectacular. Not bad though.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

i watched White Chicks this morning.. i've seen it before but i think it hilarious

The Matador---I really liked this movie. Pierce Brosnan is great in it and of course Greag Kinnear is too.

Failure to Launch---It was ok. I got a few giggles out of it.

I rented The Libertine, Running Scared and Land Of The Dead today. I watched Land Of The Dead at my sisters, it was alright. I am going to watch The Libertine tonight, and Running Scared tomorrow...

I watched 50 first dates for the second time, loved it again, i really love Drew and Adam together as in the wedding singer, all time fav of mine,he sings to her in this movie too and it is so cute.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Went and saw You, Me and Dupree yesterday, it was pretty funny..we went to see P.O.T.C, actaully but the theater was already 98% full when we got there, so we decided to see somthing else...

Quote Originally Posted by carole
    I watched 50 first dates for the second time, loved it again, i really love Drew and Adam together as in the wedding singer, all time fav of mine,he sings to her in this movie too and it is so cute.
    im a HUGE Adam Sandler fan! He always has me cracking up

I just finished watching Dickie Roberts - Former Child Star and loved it, nice light hearted movie. Carole i agree about Adam Sandler and Drew together.. how precious are they .

Danegirl White Chicks is another favourite of mine, the Wayans are sooo smart and hilarious .