Page 146 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4696136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150 LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2246

Thread: movies you watched today

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Real Steel. It was awesome! Hugh Jackman was incredible! I loved the way the film looked, it had some awesome shots! The robot, "Atom", was way cool. I teared up in many parts! LOVED IT. I also rented Mr Poppers Penguins to play for Clara tomorrow, and Super 8 for me tomorrow night.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I watched Tangled and Despicable Me today for 5000th time (in my life ) was thinking about it so, decided to watch it

Mr. Popper's Penguins was adorable. I LOVE Jim Carrey, and Carla Gugino is one of my girl crushes.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I have just seen THE DESCENDANTS, what can i say, the most awesome movie ever, has a bit of everything in it, was totally absorbed with watching it,and i would even watch it again when it comes out on DVD, and i don't do that very often,i am neither a fan or not a fan of George Clooney, but he was fantastic in this, and now i am a fan, LOVED IT.GO SEE IT.9/10
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I didn't know they made a series of sequels to "The Dirty Dozen".

All I can say is that Telly Savalas in 1988 shouldn't have been starring in an action movie.......

Some movies should just be left alone.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    I didn't know they made a series of sequels to "The Dirty Dozen".

All I can say is that Telly Savalas in 1988 shouldn't have been starring in an action movie.......

Some movies should just be left alone.

LOL, The "Dirty Baker's Dozen", "Debbie Does Dozen", "Six of One, Half a Dozen of Another" " A Dozen O'clock High"
    "A Dozen Angry Men" ...................
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Three were made for TV movies supporting the very, very short TV series that was done on the cheap.

"The Dirty Dozen: The Fatal Mission" actually was a cinematic release......

Someone owes me 90 minutes back.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Gran Torino.

Again?

The best CE film ever.

A comment on just about every social problem today.

I watched two movies today from Netflix.

Take Shelter: I gave it 2 stars out of 5. I would not watch it again nor would I recommend it to anyone. At times it was scarey & I fastfowarded. I did not like the ending.

Bridesmaids: It was funny at times. I gave it 3 stars out of 5. I would not watch it again. The girl who plays Molly on Mike & Molly on tv had a funny part. A main part was by girl on SNL (sorry I dont know their names).

Last month I watched:

Moneyball: 4 out of 5 stars. Pretty good movie with Brad Pitt.

Dolphin Tale. Really sweet movie. LOVED that the dolphin played "herself"! I adore Harry Connick Jr, and he didn't disappoint.

Watched Fiddler on the Roof last night.

Love the movie, it's a very well executed film. Only problem? Now I have "Mazeltov" running through my head, and I don't have a copy of the soundtrack.

Well, on Sunday I got to watch the 1996 Doctor Who movie with live commentary at Gallifrey One!

And I watched Dolphin Tale on a plane back in January, and I thought it was extremely weird they made a movie instead of a documentary when they have footage of the dolphin from when they rescued and rehabilitated her. I know I would have enjoyed it in documentary form much better.

Niņo & Eliza

Off to see BIG MIRACLE tomorrow, really looking forward to it, and then THIS MEANS WAR next weekend, and daughter going to see PROJECT X when it screens, won tickets to all, so all good, will let you all know what i think soon.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Pursuit of Happiness! Watched it before but, watched it again, today. LOVE IT!