Page 13 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

I saw "Red Eye" and "The 40 Year Old Virgin" today. Red Eye was pretty good. I love Rachel McAdams. 40 Year Old Virgin was a riot. Very funny!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Secret Window with Johnny Depp. Great movie! I had it figured out about halfway through but that didn't spoil it at all. I'm getting ready to watch Sean of the Dead. I heard it was a great comedy.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Hubby and I went to see Skeleton Key. He thought it was scary and I thought it was just plain dumb

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Originally posted by dukedogsmom
    I'm getting ready to watch Sean of the Dead. I heard it was a great comedy.
    Oh, man, that movie made me laugh so hard! It was awesome! Not for everyone, but, I thought it was wonderful.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    the forty year old virgin. not worth more than a couple bucks, but, i did laugh.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

We just watched "The Skeleton Key" and hubby and I both enjoyed it thoroughly. We also just watched Lion King 1 1/2 again. It always makes us laugh.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

The River Queen will make its debut in Toronto, if anyone there gets to see it, i would love to know what you think, all filmed in Aoetearoa (NZ), I have heard it is mean't to be brilliant.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Originally posted by dukedogsmom
    Secret Window with Johnny Depp. Great movie! I had it figured out about halfway through but that didn't spoil it at all.

You know what I thought was cute? They changed the ending from the short story! All through the movie, the big deal was about changing the ending of the novel and the movie's ending was different from the short story....I thought that was great

I saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. It's wonderful but oh so sad. I cried and I don't normally cry in theatres. It's a good movie but a better book. It's a YA (young adult) novel so it's an easy read.
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Once Upon a Time in Mexico, watched it last night, though I plan to watch it again today. Crazy, comic book, violent, yet funny film, reminded me of some of the comic books my JJ used to have.
    LMBO i think i fell asleep when i went to see that . I have since watched it again and did stay awake and thought it was ok.

I went to see "Charlie and the CF" and i thought it was great, the first movie i have seen in a long time that i have enjoyed. It will definitely be joining the DVD collection when released.

I also watched "Stand By Me" again today, i love that movie *Tears*.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Haven't watched any movies so far today.

Last night I saw 40 Year Old Virgin, I loved it! I was constantly laughing until I couldn't breathe, my eyes were watery and my stomach was cramped.

I have been watching The Boondock Saints a lot recently, it is one of my favorite movies. Very action-packed, very good movie. Not to mention the two Irish men are H-O-T!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Anyone remember Young Frankenstein? It is Mel Brooks with Terri Garr, Gene Wilder, Marty Feldman many others...so funny!!

I think we have watched it dozens and dozens of times. There are so many lines in that movie that we use all the time in regular conversation and I forget where they come from until I watch the movie again. It ALWAYS makes me

Young Frankenstein is a CLASSIC! Who cannot love that movie? I have been watching that movie since I was a toddler. Gene Wilder is a great man, hilarious actor!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Originally posted by sirrahbed
    Anyone remember Young Frankenstein? It is Mel Brooks with Terri Garr, Gene Wilder, Marty Feldman many others...so funny!!

I think we have watched it dozens and dozens of times. There are so many lines in that movie that we use all the time in regular conversation and I forget where they come from until I watch the movie again. It ALWAYS makes me
    Hubby is a big Mel Brooks fan. We have Young Frankenstein. I got it for him as one of his Christmas gifts. A few other Mel Brooks films we love are "Space Balls", "Blazing Saddles" and "Robin Hood Men In Tights".

I think my favorite is "Men In Tights" that was too funny. Little John is just the best.

Oh yeah and if you get a chance and can find it. Look for Frankenweenie. It's a Tim Burton short. Hilarious !!!

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

I saw Jersey Girl (Ben Affleck and Liv Tyler, JLo's part was small), I seriously thought it was going to be awful but it really wasn't that bad. Nothing Oscar worthy of course, but I sat through the whole thing. I keep hearing RAVE reviews about Wedding Crashers (Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson), so I will need to see that one day.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Diary Of A Mad Black Woman.

I liked it