Page 12 of 150 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

Yeah Constantine my daughter wanted to see that, and hired it out but found it toooo....boring.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Originally posted by carole
    Yeah Constantine my daughter wanted to see that, and hired it out but found it toooo....boring.
    Good to know that! I almost rented it at Blockbuster last night.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Well keep in mind Melissa is only 13, so what appeals to her may not to older people, but then Vette is in her early twenties and she did not like it either.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Justin and I just watched A Beautiful Mind. We'd seen it a few years ago in the theater and loved it. Justin bought it this past week and we watched it tonight. It's such a good movie.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Originally posted by KBlaix
    Justin and I just watched A Beautiful Mind. We'd seen it a few years ago in the theater and loved it. Justin bought it this past week and we watched it tonight. It's such a good movie.
    That is a great movie. Have you seen The Insider, yet? It and A Beautiful Mind are two of my favorite Russell Crowe movies... they're both dramas and based on true people.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Originally posted by finn's mom
    Have you seen The Insider, yet?
    No, I haven't. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll have to see it.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Originally posted by KBlaix
    No, I haven't. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll have to see it.
    Have you ever seen Heat or Collateral? They're directed by the same director that did the Insider, so, it's filmed similarly. He has a very interesting style, and, the score is really intense. Al Pacino and Christopher Plummer are in the film, as well.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

The house of Sand and Fog (hope i got that name right or close to it lol) was a reasonably good movie I watched not that long ago.
    Furangels only lent.

Originally posted by carole
    The house of Sand and Fog (hope i got that name right or close to it lol) was a reasonably good movie I watched not that long ago.
    Is that the one with Ben Kingsley and Jennifer Connolly? I wanted to see that, it looked intense, if that's the movie I think you're talking about.

We just watched "Sin City".

I also watched "Somethings Gotta Give". I just love that movie.

Originally posted by RobiLee
    We just watched "Sin City".
    Was it a fun movie?

hmmm, i guess you could say it was a fun movie. Not really for sure how to describe it. When we first started watching it I thought "OMG, I'll never make it through this movie". Then I found myself getting into it. It is definitely different, but you have to remember it is a Tarentino and Rodriquez(spelling) movie.

Originally posted by finn's mom
    Is that the one with Ben Kingsley and Jennifer Connolly? I wanted to see that, it looked intense, if that's the movie I think you're talking about.

That's right with Ben Kingsley and Jennifer Connolly. I loved it. It was very intense. A beautiful film IMHO. I watched it quite awhile ago originally and actually loved it so much I bought the movie. I have watched it several times and there are still scenes that grip you in a strong hold and stick with you.

Watched Suspect Zero recently and loved it. Another one with Ben Kingsley. Nice concept and different, a very good different. Kingsley is outstanding once again.

Watched Amelie again last night for the 4th time. I love this quirky, intelligent, funny film. I thoroughly enjoy it each and everytime I see it.

Owwww, I almost forgot. The Pledge with Jack Nicholson. Magnificent. An absolute must see. I will say no more though. Nicholson's character is fabulous. So tragic.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Originally posted by RobiLee
    It is definitely different, but you have to remember it is a Tarentino and Rodriquez(spelling) movie.
    I love both of them! Four Rooms is one of my favorites! Cool, now I really want to see it, I didn't know who directed it...

Originally posted by kittycats_delight
    Watched Suspect Zero recently and loved it. Another one with Ben Kingsley. Nice concept and different, a very good different. Kingsley is outstanding once again.

Watched Amelie again last night for the 4th time. I love this quirky, intelligent, funny film. I thoroughly enjoy it each and everytime I see it.

Owwww, I almost forgot. The Pledge with Jack Nicholson. Magnificent. An absolute must see. I will say no more though. Nicholson's character is fabulous. So tragic.
    I love Ben Kingsley, but, haven't seen Suspect Zero yet. I think my friend has it, so, I'll have to borrow it one night. And, Amelie is a great movie! Haven't seen the Pledge, though, but, I love Jack Nicholson!